• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 LTs

Jorgie

Might as well start making a list cause if we pick in the middle/second half of the first round were the talent levels start to blend we’re probably going that way (obviously barring an off-season signing or an over producer in the roster)

I’ll add to this post as the year goes on, feel free to chip in

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ncfan said:

Still to early.  
But 2 names I’ve heard from people that I’m going to keep my eye on is the kid at Bama and Washington’s LT 

Evan Neal is 6-7.5 370lbs and is freakishly athletic.   He is probably going top 3 and (hopefully) out of our range but that kid is incredible 

• Pie 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 8:25 AM, ncfan said:

Still to early.  
But 2 names I’ve heard from people that I’m going to keep my eye on is the kid at Bama and Washington’s LT 

those aren't names.

Seriously, watch Cross, the kid from Miss St.  He has the tools.

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kenyon Green is the TAMU lineman, he will play against the South Carolina lineman Kingsley Enagbare, hopefully he doesn't play as poorly as Jackson Kirkland who looked kinda bad against the Michican guy earlier this year which seems to have dropped his draft stock. Green is possible to be OT2 this year after Neal, has played all over the A&M line and might be a solid first round pick.

Neal seems like a lock for the top five and I see the Panthers being better than that so maybe it's a good idea to focus on other guys but long season still. 

Edited by ImaginaryKev

• 2 weeks later...