• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back home now :(, but I repped in CO & FL!

top dawg

29 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I haven't been posting lately because I've been preoccupied with living life. But I repped my guys out west and down south. And I added three extra bonus pics. Don't hate my tye dye and blue flame, youngins! I'm a different type of cat! #keeppounding 

0712212037a.jpg

0611211129b.jpg

0713211544a.jpg

0614211329a.jpg

0610211127a_HDR.jpg

Nice pics sir. And the ensemble is fire. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Beer 2

On 7/17/2021 at 1:25 AM, Verge said:

I recognize that last picture! I used to live right next to that Riverwalk! Good to see some Panther rep in Colorado.

I heard so much negativity about Pueblo--not saying that it doesn't have its problems--but I can see where it would be a decent place to live. It's not nearly as expensive as Denver or Colorado Springs, but it's still close enough--especially to Colorado Springs--where you can take advantage of some attractions like Pike's Peak on a normal basis, and it has attractions of its on like the Riverwalk. Lake Pueblo was my favorite! I also enjoyed the Nature and Raptor Center, the zoo (although too many old school cages) and the Rosemont Museum.

I even went to the East Side to check it out, and it just seemed like a normal neighborhood to me. Don't get me wrong, I know that there's gang activity, but I've found that if you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone. 

Lastly, I would say that if you love to ride trails, then Pueblo is a great place to live. My buddy can literally ride out of his yard and never ride on the pavement, but to cross one street. He can ride all the way to Lake Pueblo (without riding in of course, lest he be stopped by the rangers😁). He lives about a mile from the racetrack. Unfortunately, some within the local community and government are trying to do away with the public access of those lands all around the racetrack. 

Edited by top dawg

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I heard so much negativity about Pueblo--not saying that it doesn't have its problems--but I can see where it would be a decent place to live. It's not nearly as expensive as Denver or Colorado Springs, but it's still close enough--especially to Colorado Springs--where you can take advantage of some attractions like Pike's Peak on a normal basis, and it has attractions of its on like the Riverwalk. Lake Pueblo was my favorite! I also enjoyed the Nature and Raptor Center, the zoo (although too many old school cages) and the Rosemont Museum.

I even went to the East Side to check it out, and it just seemed like a normal neighborhood to me. Don't get me wrong, I know that there's gang activity, but I've found that if you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone. 

Lastly, I would say that if you love to ride trails, then Pueblo is a great place to live. My buddy can literally ride out of his yard and never ride on the pavement, but to cross one street. He can ride all the way to Lake Pueblo (without riding in of course, lest he be stopped by the rangers😁). He lives about a mile from the racetrack. Unfortunately, some within the local community and government are trying to do away with the public access of those lands all around the racetrack. 

Public land access is always push and pull. I'm an off-roader, mountain biker, and hiker. Everyone bitched about the irresponsible SXS and dirt bike riders. Yeah, they suck. BUT, if you're a Jeeper or mountain biker, don't think that the hikers won't be coming after you and your access once your relationship of convenience has gotten the SXSs and dirt bikes banned from the trails.

I loved all the off-roading CO had to offer but I hate how crowded it got over the years. Places I'd go and never see another person 15 years ago turned into a Disneyland feel over the past five years. So, I sold and left.