• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Canes Protection List

zacka77ack

Unprotected, potential Krakeners:

Forwards

Defensemen

Goalies

Nino, McGinn or Martinook being drafted will leave me teary eyed. Geekie or Lorentz will leave me perturbed.

Edited by zacka77ack
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

One of his rosters shows Seattle taking Bean, the other shows Mrazek.

As long as they leave the Martyman alone, I'm cool with it. Losing Nino would hurt too, but I just think Martinook is more important to the team than people give him credit for.

• Pie 2

Saw last night Seattle is working on a 3-year deal for Driedger (Florida's goalie) at $10.5M. That's a good thing for Carolina because Driedger, a 3rd round pick, has 5 years in the league, he's played in a total of 38 games. For an expansion team, he could very well be the starter for that kind of money, unless there's another unprotected option Seattle may be looking at (Carey Price?).

They may go after Price, knowing he's probably going to have surgery and delay his 2021-22 season and they have Driedger as their starter until Price comes back. Not a bad 1-2 if you ask me.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Reports are that the Kraken have selected Morgan Geekie and there are no side deals. 

We got to keep Bean, bros!

Have selected? isn’t it not up until tonight? If we only lose geekie I will be fugging stun. I like geekie but for us he’s a 4th liner at best right now. 

• Pie 1