• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something that was dropped in my inbox today...

Verge

I have never thought that Watson was off the table. Eventually some team is going to make the right offer and have themselves a QB with all-star potential. Those who think we wouldn't consider that probably underestimate - or overestimate depending on your view - Tepper and crew. Of course, if Darnold comes out looking good, I imagine they will stick with him. 

24 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Don't believe it. OP blew their credentials during the draft when they basically just threw everything imaginable at the wall so they could claim they were right after the fact. 

"Everything" being 24 claimed incidents of sexual assault? 

I mean, you gotta admit that's one helluva monkey wrench to be thrown into a situation.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

"Everything" being 24 claimed incidents of sexual assault? 

I mean, you gotta admit that's one helluva monkey wrench to be thrown into a situation.

I'm talking about the draft when OP claimed we were drafting like 10 different players and staked their reputation on us taking Mac Jones if he was there.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

56 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Don't believe it. OP blew their credentials during the draft when they basically just threw everything imaginable at the wall so they could claim they were right after the fact. 

and she still missed on horn

OP is just regurgitating what she heard on the C3 podcast on friday

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, ladypanther said:

One thing to also consider about him....will he demand his way again in a new setting?  I know Texas is/was a mess but they were also a mess when he signed his contract and cried because of the faith the team had put into him.  Don't want that (and don't want the other baggage) and what we would have to give up.  Can't imagine the Panthers would want him to be the face of the franchise. Trust Fitt to keep building this team.

You mean like trading away future first rd picks to get him help, and then demanding a trade when he couldn't do any better? That's how Miami got all of Houston's draft picks, and they traded away their best WR for a mediocre RB.

So if we trade away 3 1st rd picks, he will be demanding a trade before we get another one.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I'm talking about the draft when OP claimed we were drafting like 10 different players and staked their reputation on us taking Mac Jones if he was there.

I honestly forgot the Mac Jones stuff. Yeah, she was wildly off on that one. But she's always said that she only has one source and we're basically being fed what one non-Panthers team scout is telling her.

15 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

I went back and read some of the draft board threads. My cat licking his ass was just as accurate as all the "sources".

We picked up Darnold's option. We arent't in the market. Cat's ass told me so.

i’ll still take verge because her bewbz are nicer than those of your cats ass

On 4/27/2021 at 12:49 PM, Verge said:

If Sewell does not fall to us, I believe Jaycee Horn will be the pick if we are not able to trade down. 

17 hours ago, CanePantherHornet said:

16 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

and she still missed on horn

OP is just regurgitating what she heard on the C3 podcast on friday

Ooff Ouffff GIF by memecandy

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

42 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

As I said, when you throw 100 things at the wall a few of them are bound to stick. She also said that if Mac Jones was there he would 100% be the pick.

And you said that Joe Rogan was trustworthy in regards to COVID.

On 6/23/2021 at 3:21 PM, CanePantherHornet said:

Joe Rogan had a real doctor on to talk about COVID back when the news was still telling us it was no big deal.  Joe Rogan had a guest on before the vaccines were even created to discuss how vaccines are not bad. 

JRE #1451 JRE #1439

But yeah, just keep believing the mainstream media hate machine that is trying to tear him down because he's a threat to them.

I'll go with the person that on the day of dug in and said it was Horn and got it right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯