• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something that was dropped in my inbox today...

Verge

3 hours ago, CanePantherHornet said:

As I said, when you throw 100 things at the wall a few of them are bound to stick. She also said that if Mac Jones was there he would 100% be the pick.

Yep. I was told we loved Mac Jones. That information was incorrect 🤷‍♀️

I am past caring if you all believe me or not. I don't know what you think I would gain by just coming on here and lying. 

I had our draft board as

1. Pitts

2. Jones

3. Sewell

4. Horn

5. Waddle/Chase

I still think that is somewhat accurate aside from obviously Mac Jones. I don't know where you get "threw 100 things at the wall from I was pretty consistent in what I put out there. 

I've already decided I will not be doing any of this next year during draft time, so consider this Watson drop my final piece from my friend. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Verge said:

I am past caring if you all believe me or not. I don't know what you think I would gain by just coming on here and lying. 

I had our draft board as

1. Pitts

2. Jones

3. Sewell

4. Horn

5. Waddle/Chase

I still think that is somewhat accurate aside from obviously Mac Jones. I don't know where you get "threw 100 things at the wall from I was pretty consistent in what I put out there. 

I've already decided I will not be doing any of this next year during draft time, so consider this Watson drop my final piece from my friend. 

I appreciate the effort you put in. No one knows exactly what's going to happen until draft day and there's a lot more misinformation being thrown around than truth I would imagine. Much appreciation for your contributions.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Verge said:

I had our draft board as

1. Pitts

2. Jones

3. Sewell

4. Horn

5. Waddle/Chase

Please don’t listen to this person, a ton of ppl love reading your draft rumors and inside info. Keep up the great work. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Verge said:

I had our draft board as

1. Pitts

2. Jones

3. Sewell

4. Horn

5. Waddle/Chase

Please don't let a couple of Trolls knock you off your game. Believe it or not. 97+% of us Huddlerz appreciate what you do. 

Ignore the Trolls, and life is good. I tell ya what.

Edit to add; I bet the vast majority on here are jealous you even have a source.

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Beer 2

Any time we get anyone with a connection of some kind to the org, angry trolls that either disagree with what they here or pick every rumor they hear apart chase them off.  I guess that is just the consequence of a message board.

I appreciate your content Verge.  Nobody can be always right, no matter their sources.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Verge said:

I had our draft board as

1. Pitts

2. Jones

3. Sewell

4. Horn

5. Waddle/Chase

It's the same thing that happens to reporters.

Circumstances shift, teams change their minds, misinformation gets out (or is deliberately put out) and it gets pretty hard to tell what's real and what isn't.

It doesn't make someone a bad source.

Edited by Mr. Scot

Verge had a GREAT record till last year. It happens every single time, no one is 100% right when predicting the future. When they do miss, its all people remember. Sorta like if you do 10 great things and 1 bad, most will only remember the one bad thing. To me verge was always great draft content, Its didnt matter if the information came form a source/reddit/discord/twatter/whatever. 

Verge and Zod had about 3-4 years were they got more than few panther predictions right, R&R also had good information as well for a few years.  

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, Verge said:

I had our draft board as

1. Pitts

2. Jones

3. Sewell

4. Horn

5. Waddle/Chase

You say you don't care but you reply. You also get a ton of attention every time you post so that's what you have to gain from it.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

4 hours ago, Verge said:

I had our draft board as

1. Pitts

2. Jones

3. Sewell

4. Horn

5. Waddle/Chase

That's too bad if you don't post next draft season, the people who want to give you flak for being wrong are probably more vocal than the people who appreciate what you try to do.

Also a lot of people were wrong about the Jones hype.  A lot of so called connected national types.

1 hour ago, AU-panther said:

Also a lot of people were wrong about the Jones hype.  A lot of so called connected national types.

This. I never understood it but it sure seemed like virtually everyone thought the Niners were taking Jones. Lance or Fields just seemed like the guys in this draft that would have Shanny drooling (outside of Lawrence who everyone knew was going #1 overall).