• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kawann Short cleared for football activities

TheSpecialJuan

3 hours ago, AU-panther said:

People are fine with us paying 3-5 million a year for players that have never been good but not ok with a cheap one year deal for a player that was actually good at one time.

I’m not saying we should, but Short on a cheap one year deal isn’t that huge of a gamble.

It kind of is though. That's a roster spot for a guy who has been injured a lot and when he had played, he hasn't been more than average. I'd rather use that roster spot for a guy with more upside than KK right now. 

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

It kind of is though. That's a roster spot for a guy who has been injured a lot and when he had played, he hasn't been more than average. I'd rather use that roster spot for a guy with more upside than KK right now. 

I get that, but is a 1yr/$2m deal for Short any worse than a 2yr/10m deal for Erving?

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, AU-panther said:

I get that, but is a 1yr/$2m deal for Short any worse than a 2yr/10m deal for Erving?

Does KK wanna switch positions or something?  Because that is the only way to compare those deals.

I get nobody is thrilled with Erving or his pay, but the 2 positions demand different pay.  

Be free KK.  Go in peace big fella.

We have spent two years getting younger, and lowering our Cap. Let's not return to spending on aging Vets, hoping they can rekindle the flames. I usually doesn't happen. Usually anywho.

It doesn't matter if KK will pay us to play. He old. He gone. Fare thee well KK, fare thee well.