• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

< 3.5% of the total cap…combined. Maximizing Reddick/Burns in 2021.

ellis

11 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Maybe his pleasant demeanor is holding him back.

I know I overreacted. But man, when he basically said @ellis thread was wrong, I lost it. @ellis  even tried to explain it. Narcissists like that can't conceive of themselves being wrong. Which is why you had to apologize to him. lol

I hope that @ellis keeps up the good work. There are a bunch of us that appreciate what he brings.

Edited by iamhubby1

5 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Oh, yeah, he's a peach. He's never condescending, nor overly critical. He's just a Capologist...with an attitude. Reread his posts in this thread. 

He came into @ellisthread, and basically told him he was doing it wrong. Kept at it, until @ellishad to apologize. For his own thread. 

Yeah, he's a peach alright.

The difference is two people with actual football knowledge were able to solve any issues in a couple posts and find an agreeable point. The numbers were wrong. I posted it to one of the very few posters I respect on here. 

You dive into every thread that says it’s even possible the team might be wrong. About anything. No facts, no points no reason ever given but “fandom”. Either find where I’ve been wrong like I said or put me on ignore. That’s why you have to bitch about me being the fan of another team. Who still knows more about your team than you ever will. 

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I know I overreacted. But man, when he basically said your thread was wrong, I lost it. You  even tried to explain it. Narcissists like that can't conceive of themselves being wrong. Which is why you had to apologize to him. lol

Keep up the good work. There are a bunch of us that appreciate what you bring.

Whose thread? Why did you quote this person? Are you losing it? And again, if I’m wrong how about you show me what I’m wrong about. How many times does Ellis have to say I was right that the numbers were wrong? As usual, if it isn’t positive about the Panthers, it’s a lie. 

Find something to back up your statement or STFU. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

The difference is two people with actual football knowledge were able to solve any issues in a couple posts and find an agreeable point. The numbers were wrong. I posted it to one of the very few posters I respect on here. 

You dive into every thread that says it’s even possible the team might be wrong. About anything. No facts, no points no reason ever given but “fandom”. Either find where I’ve been wrong like I said or put me on ignore. That’s why you have to bitch about me being the fan of another team. Who still knows more about your team than you ever will. 

Except you never apologized to @ellis. He had to apologize to you, just to get things back on track.

Also, do you, or do you not have Notifications turned on? 

Lastly, I am quite sure you have no idea about my post history. But condescend away.

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Whose thread? Why did you quote this person? Are you losing it? And again, if I’m wrong how about you show me what I’m wrong about. How many times does Ellis have to say I was right that the numbers were wrong? As usual, if it isn’t positive about the Panthers, it’s a lie. 

Find something to back up your statement or STFU. 

As a Narcissist, you cannot conceive of you being wrong. @ellis was right, it was his thread. He was talking about THIS year. You swoop in all superior, and told him he was wrong. lol

But hey, boss me around some more. We can add bully to your resume'.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Except you never apologized to @ellis. He had to apologize to you, just to get things back on track.

Also, do you, or do you not have Notifications turned on? 

Lastly, I am quite sure you have no idea about my post history. But condescend away.

He didn’t have to apologize to me at all. Which is why I specifically asked why he did. And what was I supposed to apologize for? I told him the truth. And explained it was out of respect. And so he knew because he put his name on it. We are both fine. What’s your issue except it isn’t a 100% positive about the team? 

I know all about your post history. It hasn’t changed since the first day I got here over 6 years ago. You might as well just post GO TEAM and it would save time. Everyone knows your opinion on everything already. You spend all your time complaining about people complaining. Want to show me some posts where you don’t do that? 

1 hour ago, ellis said:

Again, the gentleman pointed out here, he is correct: the cap hit on Reddick for this year is low because the contract is structured as such

This is a post, in this thread.  

I’m wrong but correct. According to the poster himself. But you keep deflecting away from any sort of facts and just want to keep making poo up. Another fairy tale to keep the delusion going. 

I know it’s your thing to attack anyone with a different opinion, but at what point are you the one with the insecurities of a teenage girl. 

Edited by Toomers

11 minutes ago, Toomers said:

He didn’t have to apologize to me at all. Which is why I specifically asked why he did. And what was I supposed to apologize for? I told him the truth. And explained it was out of respect. And so he knew because he put his name on it. We are both fine. What’s your issue except it isn’t a 100% positive about the team? 

I know all about your post history. It hasn’t changed since the first day I got here over 6 years ago. You might as well just post GO TEAM and it would save time. Everyone knows your opinion on everything already. You spend all your time complaining about people complaining. Want to show me some posts where you don’t do that? 

Dude. He was being sarcastic. It went straight over your head. lol

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

So how did I “make” him apologize if he never really did. Which story is it?

OMG dude. He was being gracious. It's a thing people with compassion do when they want to exit a situation.

So...You are an expert in the Cap, the Panthers, and just general football knowledge. But you can't see sarcasm, nor compassion? That sure explains an awful lot.

• Pie 1

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

OMG dude. He was being gracious. It's a thing people with compassion do when they want to exit a situation.

So...You are an expert in the Cap, the Panthers, and just general football knowledge. But you can't see sarcasm, nor compassion? That sure explains an awful lot.

So he was being “sarcastic” and “gracious” and whatever he did I made him do it. sure, that sounds about par for the course coming from you. 

Everything was fine. You had to jump in and crank it up to something it never was. 

If I had the same exact attitude, but was claiming greatness for every Panther, all the time, you would be cheering every word. You can return to your bashing of others in your own hypocritical way. Why do you get to be a dickhead? 

19 minutes ago, Toomers said:

So how did I “make” him apologize if he never really did. Which story is it?

I will explain it to you. Then I am done.

@elliswas talking about Burns, and Reddicks Cap hit THIS year. You then come in with this "Where are you putting the 4M Reddick salary that hits next year when he’s playing on another team?" Your first post talks about NEXT year. See where I'm going?

@ellisthen said "LMAO, I have no idea who will end up where, I’m just using 2021 cap hit figures" Where he explains he is talking about THIS year. You come back by telling him how the contract works. Ignoring that he is talking about THIS year.

He then tries to explain himself. And you still told him he was wrong. 

He tried to be gracious and apologize to you, yet you still told him his thread was wrong, and as he had his name on it. You felt he needed to set the record straight.

So yeah, you badgered him until he relented. And you still have no idea he won.

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Stop feeding the trolls! It ruins threads… 

Reddick’s contract is a potential steal for us and PFF (like it or love it) agrees!

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-top-32-nfl-contract-rankings

Sorry, I know better. I will endeavor to be better in the future.

And yes. Burns and Reddick are steals THIS year. Great job by our new FO.

• Pie 1