• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wife is being induced today..

The Huddler

Update!!

She gave birth on Thursday at 5:49pm! The whole process from induction to birth took a little over 24 hours! Gave birth naturally and I saw the whole thing by holding a leg lol. Baby girl was healthy! 7 pounds, 9 ounces! passed all her tests and knock on wood very healthy. My wife and I are worn the fug out though. she even more so obviously. the whole breast feeding things every 3 or so hours is tough!!  

thanks for the advice yall.  sorry for the late update. 

Edited by The Huddler
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 3

19 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Update!!

She gave birth on Thursday at 5:49pm! The whole process from induction to birth took a little over 24 hours! Gave birth naturally and I saw the whole thing by holding a leg lol. Baby girl was healthy! 7 pounds, 9 ounces! passed all her tests and knock on wood very healthy. My wife and I are worn the fug out though. she even more so obviously. the whole breast feeding things every 3 or so hours is tough!!  

congratulations!

• Pie 1

47 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Update!!

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• Pie 1

On 7/24/2021 at 5:55 PM, The Huddler said:

Update!!

Heck yea.

Great work on Momma's part.  New football watching buddy.

• Pie 1

Congrats!  The miracle of life.  Exciting and great times are ahead! 

The baby stage goes by super quick.   So while you up late at night with a crying baby....don't wish that time away.    I miss those days in reality. 

• Pie 2

20 hours ago, CRA said:

The baby stage goes by super quick.   So while you up late at night with a crying baby....don't wish that time away.    I miss those days in reality. 

Aside from the colic months, 100% agreed. I wouldn't wish a colic baby on my worst enemy after having lived it.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Aside from the colic months, 100% agreed. I wouldn't wish a colic baby on my worst enemy after having lived it.

thats what im afraid of.  nights are hell, but day time our kid is pretty chill

you were 100% right about things moving quick with inductions. It was moving pretty slow around noon the day she was born bout 4cm.. upped the Pitocin.. im playing some games on my phone just chillin that afternoon, then nurse comes in to check where we at around 2pm or so.  she goes "oh man she's 9.5!". and ever since that moment my life has been moving at 100mph and has forever changed.  the shock of like "oh poo this is actually going down" had me pacing in the room lmao. She would have been born even sooner if there was a doc available to start pushing. there were a lot of babies born that day. she sat there kinda locked and loaded ready to push for an hour or two..

shits crazy man. the sleep deprivation has been real

• Beer 1