• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What they're saying: Panthers rank high in skill talent

22 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Well yeah, he made out like a bandit. So did Short and Okung. Those two milked $40M off of us the past two years for 11 games. It’s seriously insane to think about how much money Marty threw away in 2019/2020. Makes you wonder if he even knew what cap rollover was. He’s like my wife, if there’s money in her account before she gets paid again, it’s gotta be spent! Probably some old GM get together where they pranked Marty into believing that the NFL won’t give you the cap for the new year if you have anything left from the old year.

I think Marty's actual problem was always believing he was a few moves away from being a Super Bowl team. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
23 hours ago, Carolina Panthers said:

rssImage-ddb78967115b9b6c13d157368aeae0aa.jpeg

One analyst puts them in the top quarter of the league, in terms of players who can make their quarterback's life easier.

View the full article on Panthers.com

Stroking your own cat I see.

Yes, there is talent, but let's see how Sam does because all those spokes need a hub or that wheel won't work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• E4BFr3rVUAIm1Zm.jpg

• Topics

• No chance. Covid can kill you the 2nd time around just as easily as the 1st.
    • Yeah.  Its not like I've posted a bunch them in here.  Most of them have been in the TB.   I posted this one because it was news that Darnold is likely vaccinated and it has ramifications on the team. The political addicts and strongly opinionated just can't resist.
    • I literally got polio from the Sabin vaccine as a small child. partially paralyzed for life as a direct result of the vaccine. you can find me on an episode of PBS's show NOVA somewhere in a dusty archive room. when I became a teenager I was obsessed with why a vaccine failed me. I learned everything I needed to know about how vaccines work and also why my situation was unique and EXTREMELY rare (6 kids out of millions got it like I did in 1980). I also learned about the role vaccines play in public health, and the nature of clinical trials, even in emergency situations, and how they can lead to a vaccine that is extraordinarily safe and effective in just a year or slightly more's time, while still checking every box needed to ensure just as safe a vaccination as the (Salk) polio vaccines that babies get to this day. I also learned about the new innovative mRNA vaccines and how they are honestly fantastic technology that delivers an extremely robust immunity response while totally bypassing the entire scenario like mine where someone could contract the disease they were trying to avoid through the vaccine. it's literally not possible. tl;dr I am a living and walking (with a limp) worst case scenario for vaccines. and I leapt at the chance to get my covid vaccination. despite living with the effects of a vaccine failure every day, I was still able to step outside of my own perspective and see the greater good. this is not a hobby or a pet political issue for me. this is my life. I put my well-being directly behind my actions. I was able to put my personal feelings aside and participate in a cultural event that leads to a greater good. what is your excuse?