• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The worst with a clean pocket, the worst in the red zone…

AceBoogie

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Fields was the gamble.

I liked fields, I thought his deep ball is incredible.  I love his mobility as well.  Having said that its incredibly telling to me that with his resume, skill set and size that he dropped like a rock.  I am not smart enough to break down his film and see how it translates to the NFL but to me I think if all of those qb needy teams looked at his tape and still passed then maybe there is something to the whole "he cannot process a NFL defense fast enough" theory.  Plus he locks on receivers far too much and that is an incredibly bad habit in the NFL

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's gambling by basically refusing to gamble. The QB position is the one position you absolutely have to have. We have tried to bargain shop twice now. I have a feeling that if Darnold flops, we'll be swinging BIG at QB next off-season.

Do you spend all day in your "Rhule gets fired" dream scenarios?

Its not healthy dude.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No. I actually like Rhule and hope he won't get himself fired. But if he fails to find a QB he will.

But you keep talking about it.

You don't know for sure Darnold will fail, though I understand why you believe that.

You don't even know who the next QB would be.

It is so many steps down the road.....

7 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

But you keep talking about it.

You don't know for sure Darnold will fail, though I understand why you believe that.

You don't even know who the next QB would be.

It is so many steps down the road.....

It's the dead period of the off-season. There's literally nothing to do but speculate. You just seem to take it personally when someone has a different opinion.

• Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It's the dead period of the off-season. There's literally nothing to do but speculate. You just seem to take it personally when someone has a different opinion.

😉  Yup, I'm crushed or pissed or whatever you think I'm feeling.

Actually, I'm just engaging posts that dream about the demise of our one-year coach in the long term or short term.  

I

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

First, when did the phrase "you just get emo" make its way onto the Huddlez? I think I know, but best let sleeping dogs lie.

Second, dude, you really are defending this "If Sam fails, Rhule may only get one more shot" hill hard. You're willing to bring it into any, and every thread where Sam, or Rhule are mentioned. 

We get it. You didn't like Teddy, and it showed. You don't like Sam, and it show. You just have to realize we all see the obsession.

Lastly, just because we don't believe for a minute that Rhule is in any danger. Does not mean we are emotional dammit. lol

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

Actually, I'm just engaging posts that dream about the demise of our one-year coach in the long term or short term.  

I

Yupperz. Teh Huddlez is like the NFL. If it ain't fun? Why ya doin it?

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

First, when did the phrase "you just get emo" make its way onto the Huddlez? I think I know, but best let sleeping dogs lie.

Second, dude, you really are defending this "If Sam fails, Rhule may only get one more shot" hill hard. You're willing to bring it into any, and every thread where Sam, or Rhule are mentioned. 

We get it. You didn't like Teddy, and it showed. You don't like Sam, and it show. You just have to realize we all see the obsession.

Lastly, just because we don't believe for a minute that Rhule is in any danger. Does not mean we are emotional dammit. lol

Yep, I'm obsessed with the Panthers getting a legit franchise QB. It's the only way to be relevant year in and year out in the NFL. Sorry, not sorry.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

I

Yeah, we know you're emotional. And you're mischaracterizing my position. Because you're emotional and can't communicate in an intellectually honest manner. But, hey... you do you.

• Flames 3