• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The worst with a clean pocket, the worst in the red zone…

AceBoogie

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Yupperz. Teh Huddlez is like the NFL. If it ain't fun? Why ya doin it?

I think I frustrate people here sometimes.  I enjoy the engagement and disagreement.  I learn a lot from it.  I thought that is why people came here...to share their opinions, disagree, discuss...and in the end cheer on the Panthers.  

Before I joined I read this post:

Why Darnold won't be bad - Carolina Panthers - Carolina Huddle

And when I read some of responses, I was like wtf.  Is this still a Panthers board?

So I decided to finally join, be vocal, and share my opinions.

• Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep, I'm obsessed with the Panthers getting a legit franchise QB. It's the only way to be relevant year in and year out in the NFL. Sorry, not sorry.

See, even in that short little post. You just had to be snippy. And you call us emotional? Oh sweet irony. Thy name is...well, you know.

You do realize that there are a whole lot of Panther fans that are worried about Sam not making the grade? Yet, for some strange reason only Zod knows. You decided to lead the brigade. Sing it to the hill tops. Shout it down every valley. Bring it into every stinkin thread that mentions Sam, or Rhule. 

It's like @Toomerswho never seems to miss an oppotunity to let us Panther fans know what the Pantherz are doing wrong. Especially where it comes to the Cap.

See where I'm going?

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

See, even in that short little post. You just had to be snippy. And you call us emotional? Oh sweet irony. Thy name is...well, you know.

You do realize that there are a whole lot of Panther fans that are worried about Sam not making the grade? Yet, for some strange reason only Zod knows. You decided to lead the brigade. Sing it to the hill tops. Shout it down every valley. Bring it into every stinkin thread that mentions Sam, or Rhule. 

It's like @Toomerswho never seems to miss an oppotunity to let us Panther fans know what the Pantherz are doing wrong. Especially where it comes to the Cap.

See where I'm going?

No. I can never follow you. You're usually barely cohehernt.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

I think I frustrate people here sometimes.  I enjoy the engagement and disagreement.  I learn a lot from it.  I thought that is why people came here...to share their opinions, disagree, discuss...and in the end cheer on the Panthers.  

Before I joined I read this post:

Why Darnold won't be bad - Carolina Panthers - Carolina Huddle

And when I read some of responses, I was like wtf.  Is this still a Panthers board?

So I decided to finally join, be vocal, and share my opinions.

It's like I told you back in the day. Have fun, stick to your guns. And never give up, never surrender. lol You seem to being doing well. So I have no more knowledge on which to pass. The student has become the master.

• Beer 1

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

It's like I told you back in the day. Have fun, stick to your guns. And never give up, never surrender. lol You seem to being doing well. So I have no more knowledge on which to pass. The student has become the master.

Just having fun. 😉

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No. I can never follow you. You're usually barely cohehernt.

I think you're just fudging with me. You knew who I was referencing all along. 

We're fudging with you, and you are getting just a wee bit upset. So imma gone go now.

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

This is why it's difficult to take you seriously. As long as someone agrees with you, you encourage them. They're to stick to their guns, never give up, never surrender. If someone doesn't agree with you, they have an obsession.

It's fine to disagree. Hell, it would be awfully boring if everyone agreed. There would be nothing to talk about. My only issue is posters like you and @SBBlue who take disagreement personally. It's okay to be positive about Darnold. Hell, I hope y'all are right. I hope the Jets were such an awful organization that they just made Darnold look terrible. But the white knight homerism just isn't necessary.

• Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

My only issue is posters like you and @SBBlue who take disagreement personally. 

I think you may be projecting.

But the white knight homerism just isn't necessary.

Yeah.  You're projecting.

Its OK.  I'm sure there's plenty we'll agree on at some point.

• Beer 1

Just now, SBBlue said:

I think you may be projecting.

Yeah.  You're projecting.

Its OK.  I'm sure there's plenty we'll agree on at some point.

Ahahahaha!!! Yeah, the guy you accused of dreaming about our coach getting fired is a homer. The guy who you two think is "obsessed" with our current QB failing is a homer.

You can't even keep your stories straight over a couple of posts.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Ahahahaha!!! Yeah, the guy you accused of dreaming about our coach getting fired is a homer. The guy who you two think is "obsessed" with our current QB failing is a homer.

You can't even keep your stories straight over a couple of posts.

Yeah, I see where you could get that.

I meant you're projecting on the emotional stuff.  I'm not mad at you or upset.  At the point you used the "white knight homerism", and your responses to @iamhubby1, its clear you're perturbed.

Meanwhile you're telling us we take it personally and getting emotional.

You're projecting.

15 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Yeah, I see where you could get that.

I meant you're projecting on the emotional stuff.  I'm not mad at you or upset.  At the point you used the "white knight homerism", and your responses to @iamhubby1, its clear you're perturbed.

Meanwhile you're telling us we take it personally and getting emotional.

You're projecting.

I have seen you have countless discussions with countless Huddlerz. I know I have had countless discussions, with countless Huddlerz. I am going to go with. Who doesn't have a clue for $1,000 Aaron.

What started off as a civil discussion. Devolved into this. I wonder why? I mean, @LinvilleGorgedid lose his cool. And that was great. But we did tease him pretty goodly. Which was fun. Maybe we should apologize?

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I have seen you have countless discussions with countless Huddlerz. I know I have had countless discussions, with countless Huddlerz. I am going to go with. Who doesn't have a clue for $1,000 Aaron.

What started off as a civil discussion. Devolved into this. I wonder why? I mean, @LinvilleGorgedid lose his cool. And that was great. But we did tease him pretty goodly. Which was fun. Maybe we should apologize?

idc

I'm married.  I know how to do it.

@LinvilleGorge I'm sorry if I upset you,

and if I didn't upset you but am upsetting you by saying you're upset, then I'm sorry for that too.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

idc

I'm married.  I know how to do it.

@LinvilleGorge I'm sorry if I upset you,

and if I didn't upset you but am upsetting you by saying you're upset, then I'm sorry for that too.

That's not how I have to do it. And I don't want to discuss it. At all.

I mean, is it really our fault he got all upset? Kinda?

Is it our fault he couldn't take a joke? Not really. 

So, it's 50-50 on whose fault it is. Imma wait until the lawyers get involved to make a final judgement. lol

I would like to add. I used a bunch of lol's at him. Does that not count?

• Flames 1