• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Micheal Thomas Injury

shaq

2 hours ago, Ready 2 Win said:

If we need an opposing team to have an injury or two to have a good chance at winning we need to do some soul searching and reevaluation of our roster! 

Ice up young man. I want to know what we have in OUR team and that means playing good teams at their best. 

Only posted this as we play them early in the season when he’s gonna be out. To be honest I think we would kick their ass with or without Thomas he’s got Mr. Crab Fingers as his QB. Micheal Thomas is a  great player and I wish him a great recovery. 

3 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Even if he was on the field, their QB situation isn't any better than ours. Sucks he's gonna miss the game but well, it is what it is. 

Their QB situation sucks, but losing their all pro wr especially with their next best wr being Trequan Smith is a recipe for disaster. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Week 1 (Home) vs. Jets

Week 2 (Home) vs. Saints

Week 3 (Away) vs. Texans

With some of Saints starpower out for our week 2 matchup, the first 3 weeks will be vital in building Sam's Confidence. We should start this season off 3-0.

As I said in another thread earlier, we SHOULD beat them even with Thomas with everyone they lost since last season, but this certainly makes it easier. Just like losing Julio makes ATL a weaker team.

• Pie 1

“The plan was for him to have a minor ankle cleanup after the end of the season,” Rapoport said. “What I found out last night was that in June he had a major ankle surgery. It was to repair torn ligaments in his ankle – about a four-month recovery. So what you’re looking at is missing the first several weeks of the season – maybe five, six or seven – if everything goes well.”

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-south/new-orleans-saints/nfl-insider-shares-details-on-michael-thomas-injury

2 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

As I said in another thread earlier, we SHOULD beat them even with Thomas with everyone they lost since last season, but this certainly makes it easier. Just like losing Julio makes ATL a weaker team.

Personally, I would have liked to see Horn vs. Thomas. Guess that'll have to wait till later in the season.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, CarolinaLivin said:

Personally, I would have liked to see Horn vs. Thomas. Guess that'll have to wait till later in the season.

That's a tall order for week 2 of Horn's rookie season. It'll be frikin awesome when we play them week 16! Best showdown since Norman vs OBJ (hopefully without the blatant disregard for safety).

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, shaqattaq said:

That's a tall order for week 2 of Horn's rookie season. It'll be frikin awesome when we play them week 16! Best showdown since Norman vs OBJ (hopefully without the blatant disregard for safety).

Yeah lol it is. That's why I wanted to see it. I wanted to see if he was up to the task. Like how he would approach the matchup or if he would throw a lil trash talk in there. Definitely can't wait. 

• Pie 1

22 hours ago, shaq said:

Of course couldn’t agree more. I was just talking about the implications of his injury for us, as we play them early in the season.

With Thomas out and Onyemata suspended, not to mention the cap casualties and new QB there, we have a real shot at beating this team.

• Pie 2

On 7/23/2021 at 7:46 AM, Ivan The Awesome said:

Even if he was on the field, their QB situation isn't any better than ours. Sucks he's gonna miss the game but well, it is what it is. 

There aren't many QB's Darnold is assured to be better than but Taysom The Golden Calf of Bristol is one of them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Exactly my thoughts and I completely agree. All of this comes with the territory of being a top pick. It's a heavy responsibility. I can only speak for myself but I just want what is best for my football team. And that means Bryce Young being the best that he can be. I believe the majority of fans expressing concerns over this do want Bryce Young to ultimately prove himself worthy of the pick. No one except a few trolls wants that trade to go down as our worst ever and one of the worst in league history. But just as you so eloquently laid it out. Bryce Young has to want it. Not only does he have to want it. He is going to have to go above and beyond and even more than that given his very bad (regardless of extenuating circumstances) rookie season and the fact he is physically limited. Not even attempting to pickup any weights (the only conclusion we can make here) when accounting for the full picture of the situation is a bewildering lack of awareness and the only conclusion I can make is he does not see that any major changes need to be made or that anything is "wrong". People can rationalize it any way they like but to me that does not sound like the mark of a champion. Not what you want from a first overall pick. Again though. We're just hoping for the best here. That's all we've got as Panthers fans.
    • if the guy calling the shots won't listen to anyone else because he thinks he knows more than anyone else, it's hard to convince him of anything. from the way it sounds, there wasn't much communication going on between scouting department and coaches until this year.  they are doing things differently this year. doesn't matter that some of the players are the same because the big dogs at the top calling the shots the last few years aren't there (except maybe tepper and he's being quiet). that, on it's own, is enough for some optimism. the problem wasn't the scouts. it was the decision makers.
    • Sugar Defender is a new insulin sensitivity enhancer that effectively regulates high blood sugar using only natural ingredients.   With the help of over 24 clinically proven natural ingredients, Sugar Defender is an advanced blood sugar support supplement that promotes balanced blood sugar levels. The scientists behind this supplement have conducted groundbreaking research and developed a new formula.   Click to visit Sugar Defender Official Website     Sugar Defender Reviews: Does this blood sugar support supplement increase insulin sensitivity? At first glance, the Sugar Defender supplement appears to be a reliable natural blood sugar supporter. The supplement has convenient packaging and design, and the label does not list any potentially harmful chemicals. It seems that the Sugar Defender's official website has also been verified for legitimacy. However, one can never be too careful when it comes to health-related matters. The endless supply of Sugar Defender reviews on the Internet shows that there is significant market demand for this blood sugar control supplement. However, to verify the effectiveness of a formula, all that is needed is a thorough examination of the ingredients, how they work on the body, and the accompanying scientific data. before making a decision, we'll also look at the pros and cons, side effects, pricing information, return policies, and customer reviews and complaints. So, let's get straight into the review. Limited Discount: Get Sugar Dfender at 70% off on the official website! What exactly is Sugar Defender 24? Sugar Defender is a new insulin sensitivity enhancer that effectively regulates high blood sugar using only natural ingredients. Additionally, the formula's ingredients all work together to eliminate excess weight. This blood sugar blend can help with significant weight loss, boost energy, and support overall metabolic health. The supplement does not contain any harmful substances. This is the only blood sugar regulating product that includes natural detoxifying ingredients whose effectiveness has been clinically validated. Only substances of plant origin are used in the Sugar Defender diabetes solution, their purity and safety are constantly monitored. Dietary supplements do not contain any genetically modified organisms (GMOs). These drops are non-addictive as the supplement does not contain any traces of stimulants. It comes in the form of a powerful, all-natural health support product. Its practical packaging in a dropper bottle adds to its user-friendliness. For up to a month, a 60 ml bottle of solution can maintain balanced blood sugar levels. Check The Availability Of Sugar Defender On Its Official Website How well does the Sugar Defender regulate blood sugar? The ingredients in the Sugar Defender Blood Sugar Management Formula target the underlying cause of high blood sugar.  The food you eat will provide your body with extra blood sugar. The harm that too much sugar causes to the body is beyond its capabilities. The ingredients of the supplement work to counteract the damage caused by too much sugar in your body. The ingredients in the formula speed up your metabolism, which can help with better digestion. A high metabolic rate can effectively burn fat and eliminate excess fat, helping to balance blood sugar. Sugar Defender Blood Sugar Support Blend contains only premium natural ingredients that help increase blood pressure and give you more energy. Check The Official Website To See If Sugar Defender Is Currently In Stock Ingredients Exposed in Sugar Defender To create the supplement, Sugar Defender combines 24 clinically validated herbal ingredients. Let's look at some essential ingredients. Eleuthero: commonly known as Siberian ginseng, is an adaptogenic herb that helps reduce stress and regulate cortisol. This is helpful in reducing blood sugar increases due to stress. Coleus: Coleus forskolin is a member of the mint family. Its main ingredient, forskolin, has shown promise in increasing insulin secretion and improving the efficiency of pancreatic cells. Maca Root: Known as Peruvian ginseng due to its adaptogenic properties, maca root has been studied for its ability to increase insulin sensitivity and improve cellular glucose uptake. African Mango: Native to West Africa, this fruit is high in soluble fiber, which slows digestion and prevents the blood from absorbing sugar immediately after a meal. Guarana: Made from guarana seeds, this ingredient contains a substance called guaranine that is similar to caffeine. Studies show that it inhibits the activity of the enzyme alpha-glucosidase, reducing the amount of glucose absorbed from carbohydrates. Gymnema: Gymnema Sylvestre is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine. It has been shown to be effective in reducing sugar absorption from the digestive tract, promoting insulin production and stimulating pancreatic cell regeneration. Ginseng Root: Panax ginseng has anti-diabetic properties by increasing insulin production, improving glucose absorption inside cells, and controlling enzymes involved in glucose metabolism. Chromium: This essential mineral increases the effectiveness of insulin, helping cells better use blood sugar. Insulin sensitivity increases. Click To Visit The Official Sugar Defender Website For Detailed Ingredient Information Benefits of Sugar Defender for your health Using Sugar Defender has several health benefits.  These are the main advantages. Maintain adequate blood sugar levels: The main goal of the antidiabetic drug Sugar Defender is to maintain normal blood sugar levels. These substances work together to help control abnormal blood sugar levels, with gymnema being one of the most powerful anti-diabetic compounds. Comprehensive support for metabolic health: Sugar Defender is a powerful metabolism support supplement containing ginseng, grapeseed and gymnema, known to support a healthy metabolism. Together, these ingredients increase the rate. Boosts vitality: As I said before, the liquid ingredient Sugar Defender is a powerful source of energy and can improve metabolism. A higher metabolism leads to a higher rate of energy production. This way, the supplement will provide a quick and significant energy boost. ORDER Sugar Defender at the LOWEST Price from its Official Website What is the recommended dosage of Sugar Defender? It is available as an easy-to-take blood sugar support product.  Sugar Defender solution comes in a dropper bottle, so you can take a dropper under your tongue each morning before breakfast or  mix the solution with a glass of water or your favourite beverage. To fully benefit from the supplement, it is mandatory to follow the instructions. Take daily as directed, never exceed the recommended dose. Alcoholic beverages should not be used while taking the supplement. Before starting the Sugar Defender diet, check with your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Click Here To Purchase Sugar Defender From Its Official Website Is it safe to use Sugar Defender? Thousands of consumers have purchased this supplement worldwide, and so far none of them have reported any negative effects. The majority of Sugar Defender reviews and testimonials from genuine sources are favourable and do not mention negative effects. Since this is a natural anti-diabetic supplement, there is little chance of significant side effects. The formula does not contain any foods that have undergone genetic modification. The remedy does not create bad habits, and each element is of the highest calibre. Ingredients are clinically proven to support normal blood sugar levels and are analyzed to ensure purity. Each batch of Sugar Defender is manufactured in a safe, sterile facility in the United States. Click to Buy Sugar Defender From The Official Website Right Now   Examining Sugar Defender's PROS and CONS Here are some benefits and drawbacks of Sugar Defender. Pros of Sugar Defender Natural vitamin that keeps blood sugar levels in check The supplement contains no genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Not stimulating and not building habits The supplement formulates the solution using only premium ingredients. It is a natural blood sugar support supplement made with components that have been clinically validated. Cons of Sugar Defender Exclusive to the official Sugar Defender website The packaging is not suitable for travel. (DISCOUNT OFFER) Buy Sugar Defender For Lowest Price Online How long does it take for Sugar Defender to get results? Before answering, please note that the time it takes to see results can vary depending on a number of factors, including age, the origin of diabetes, and lifestyle choices. Because all the ingredients in the Sugar Defender liquid supplement must interact with your body to produce the best results, it usually takes a week or more to start working. You need to take Sugar Defender for at least three months if you want to get the best benefit. Therefore, it is possible to repair, purify and rejuvenate your body if you take the supplement for three or six months. Sugar Defender Customer Reviews: Are they satisfied with the results? There are countless customers scattered around the world.  The majority of Sugar Defender user reviews are positive, and no one has yet filed any complaints about the product's effectiveness. Positive outcomes for clients may include better energy and blood sugar regulation, less brain fog, increased focus and concentration, and improved happiness. Almost all Sugar Defender customer reviews praise the effectiveness of the supplement. From all the reviews, it seems like the creator kept his promises and didn't just make empty promises. Click to read more customer reviews and results Where can I buy Sugar Defender Formula? Pricing And Refund Policy Sugar Defender can only be purchased from the official website; it cannot be found on any other website or online retailer. The supplement's limited availability ensures its legitimacy. Sugar Defender's official website makes ordering simple. Simply click on the order link to take you to a secure payment page. Then, fill in the required fields and submit the order. Additionally, the site offers secure payment methods. Now take a look at the Sugar Defender price details. 1 bottle - $69 + shipping charges 3 bottles - $59/bottle + free US shipping + free bonuses 6 bottles - $49/bottle + free US shipping + free bonuses A 60-day money-back guarantee is available for purchases of Sugar Defender liquid. Within 60 days of purchase, contact the support team to request a refund if you are not completely satisfied with performance. After requesting a refund, they will refund you within 48 hours. Exclusive Offer – Get Sugar Defender for an unbelievable low price today Free Bonuses Offered by Sugar Defender If you buy the bundle packages, you are eligible for two free bonuses. Here is more information regarding the Sugar Defender bonuses. The Ultimate Tea Remedies: You can instantly download this e-book for free. The Ultimate Tea Remedies gives information regarding healthy tea remedies to boost your overall health. Learn How to Manage Diabetes: This is another e-book that is all about healthy techniques to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. You can instantly download this book for free. Final Words on Sugar Defender Reviews Let's review what we've discovered so far in this Sugar Defender review.  This vitamin naturally supports glucose levels. This is a clinically proven anti-diabetic drug that uses 24 substances that have been shown to control sugar levels in the body. The formula was created by an innovative research team. This supplement is non-habit forming and contains no traces of harmful substances. The ingredients of the Sugar Defender nutritional formula are not genetically modified and the supplement undergoes strict quality control measures to rule out any possibility of contamination or the presence of contaminants. Almost all online user reviews are positive, and none have mentioned any negative side effects. In addition to its ability to effectively balance blood sugar levels, Sugar Defender has also been shown to support improved mood, healthy weight loss, higher energy, improved focus and improved memory. Because every supplement purchase comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, you can now test the supplement risk-free. Sugar Defender Glucose Control Formula may be helpful to you if you are looking for natural methods to control high blood sugar and related health problems. Click to Buy Sugar Defender From The Official Website Right Now     Sugar Defender Supplement FAQs How long will it take for my order to arrive? As soon as Sugar Defender receives your confirmation, your order will be processed. Nationwide, your order may take four to ten business days to arrive. When I start to see results, can I stop taking Sugar Defender? Of course, when you see the desired effects of the supplement, you can stop using it. However, to achieve the best results, you should take the supplement for a maximum of 3 to 6 months. Can I buy Sugar Defender Blood Sugar Optimizer on other websites? No, you can only buy Sugar Defender liquid formula from the official website. You run the risk of purchasing a non-genuine supplement if you purchase it from unofficial sources. Does the website offer secure payment methods? Yes, there are safe and secure one-stop payment options available on the Sugar Defender website. Does the surcharge incur additional costs? No, purchases made through Sugar Defender do not require any additional payments or hidden fees. You can get the supplement from the official website using a safe and free payment method.   Click To Order Sugar Defender With A 60-day Money-back Guarantee From Its Official Website