• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers to retire?

Ja  Rhule

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I saw a post he made in the past few months that wasn't some illiterate attempt at trolling.

I swear.

That’s some Flat Earth poo right there. Wait? Which one of them posted this? Really doesn’t matter. Either is unbelievable 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I saw a post he made in the past few months that wasn't some illiterate attempt at trolling.

I swear.

According to you. Everyone posts like that. I mean, after all, you are an equal opportunity insulter.

As an aside: IMO, if you weren't' here? The entertainment value would plummet. Cuz you are one entertaining sombich.

1 minute ago, Moo Daeng said:

I've been doing bike maintenance alll day. You have been embarrassing yourself all weekend. 

Get some air. It's OK the let the typical  web jock shtick rest for a little while.

Oh the irony. 

A fairly typical lack of self awareness. Don't "brake" anything on your Huffy.

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

How the hell do you get so pissy and whiney about Aaron Rodgers anyway?

How the hell do you make a vague, nonsensical comment about any post that dares say the team isn’t perfect? Every day?

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Toomers said:

It’s amazing how far some will go to hide their glaring lack of knowledge. And now old “Hit and Run MD” jumps in his POM-POM car and and complains about complaining. SSDD. Because we sure know he can’t form an actual thought because he never has. 

Poor stupid Toomers.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Toomers said:

That’s some Flat Earth poo right there. Wait? Which one of them posted this? Really doesn’t matter. Either is unbelievable 

And right on cue. A random fan of another team. Here to insult either the Panthers, or Panther fans. He is a two trick pony.

Don't you have a Cap resume' to send out? I'm sure once word gets out about your brilliance, teams will be knocking down your door. 

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

And right on cue. A random fan of another team. Here to insult either the Panthers, or Panther fans. He is a two trick pony.

Don't you have a Cap resume' to send out? I'm sure once word gets out about your brilliance, teams will be knocking down your door. 

You didn't follow Stafford to LA?

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Oh the irony. 

A fairly typical lack of self awareness. Don't "brake" anything on your Huffy.

Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. He was working on a bike. Bikes have brakes. Freudian slip. But no. You just gotta jump in with both feet. Jackazz.

Are you really that dense you couldn't get the inference? And here I thought you were the smartest one here? Oh noes, my hero has a flaw.

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

Poor stupid Toomers.

Which makes you what then? I forgot more yesterday about football than you will ever know. Which is proven every day with your sentence fragment whines. Wanna compare. Anytime you’re ready. But we know that you, or the other “cheerleaders” will never do that because it would show the truth. 

Anytime you want to test football acumen…I’m game. It won’t take long to show the “stupid” one among us. Or continue to deflect away from any and all discussions of the team and football.