Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Aaron Rodgers to retire?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Shocking that I nailed another non-Panthers fan diagnosis.

Boy, we attract that dumbest trolls from other fanbases. 

I can understand why you don't really understand football, as a "Lifelong Lions Fan." I can also understand your butthurt for being a dumpster fire while they rule that division.

All your idiotic shade makes sense now, as does your general idiocy. I just spent a considerable time in that area and I also noticed that Lions fans preferred to not follow football due to being a downtrodden fanbase.

 

There's an awful lot of hate in there. Are you sure I'm not under your skin? lol

 

You truly believe what you say, on a random message board, has one iota of affect on people. That my friend is the definition of Narcissism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Packers "stockholders" are that in name only...they do not, nor have they ever shared in any "profits".

In fact, the franchise operates under a not-for-profit corporate structure and is the only NFL for which annual financial statements/information is available to the general public...

...some starter reading here if you're interested: 

https://shareholder.broadridge.com/pdf/gbp/green-bay-packers-2020-annual-report.pdf

 

This post should be deleted, the poster banned, burned at the stake, the ashes collected and given to SpaceX to ship into space.

How dare anyone try to inject facts into one of these discussions.  Bad, bad, bad SizzleBuzz.  You should know better.  You may just have shorted out some tinfoil hats.

  • Flames 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

This post should be deleted, the poster banned, burned at the stake, the ashes collected and given to SpaceX to ship into space.

How dare anyone try to inject facts into one of these discussions.  Bad, bad, bad SizzleBuzz.  You should know better.  You may just have shorted out some tinfoil hats.

You mean @iamhubby1 was blatantly incorrect? The same guy who barely grasps the English language? The same guy who claims to be trolling and thinks he's getting under everyone else's skin then accuses another poster of being a narcissist for thinking his own posts might be getting under the skin of others?

 

tenor.gif

 

  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You mean @iamhubby1 was blatantly incorrect? The same guy who barely grasps the English language? The same guy who claims to be trolling and thinks he's getting under everyone else's skin then accuses another poster of being a narcissist for thinking his own posts might be getting under the skin of others?

 

tenor.gif

 

 

Yupperz. @SizzleBuzzgot me with that one. See, that's the difference between you and me. I can laugh at myself. Did you even notice I pied his post? Of course you didn't.

 

Me? I'm having a great time. Your obsession with me is hysterical. Between you and fu dude, I'm enjoying the heck out this afternoon.

 

Football is meant to be entertaining. And by George I'm entertained.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You mean @iamhubby1 was blatantly incorrect? The same guy who barely grasps the English language? The same guy who claims to be trolling and thinks he's getting under everyone else's skin then accuses another poster of being a narcissist for thinking his own posts might be getting under the skin of others?

 

tenor.gif

 

He is literally an inferno of stupidity. 

I just put him on the ignore because he was so dumb it wasn't even worth engaging. Then I see that insanely stupid "stockholders" post in a reply and I gotta at least give her/it/him credit for how highly that ranked in 2021.

Imagine being a lifelong Lions fan and also not knowing your division rival doesn't operate like Bank of America. Wow. Impressive.

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Shocking that I nailed another non-Panthers fan diagnosis.

Boy, we attract that dumbest trolls from other fanbases. 

I can understand why you don't really understand football, as a "Lifelong Lions Fan." I can also understand your butthurt for being a dumpster fire while they rule that division.

All your idiotic shade makes sense now, as does your general idiocy. I just spent a considerable time in that area and I also noticed that Lions fans preferred to not follow football due to being a downtrodden fanbase.

Take a brake my man. Go for a hike or a bike ride. You are losing it in here.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

He is literally an inferno of stupidity. 

I just put him on the ignore because he was so dumb it wasn't even worth engaging. Then I see that insanely stupid "stockholders" post in a reply and I gotta at least give her/it/him credit for how highly that ranked in 2021.

Imagine being a lifelong Lions fan and also not knowing your division rival doesn't operate like Bank of America. Wow. Impressive.

 

Aw, you love me after all. Why else would you be so obsessed with me? It's ok, there's nothing wrong with it. As long as it stays here on the Huddle that is.

 

Your lame azz insults are like candy. I can just eat them up. Yum yum. 

 

It's almost as though you don't realize that radom azz insults, from radom azz posters, are like a pillow fight. Ain't nobody gettin hurt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

A "brake?" Speaking of losing.....

   It’s amazing how far some will go to hide their glaring lack of knowledge. And now old “Hit and Run MD” jumps in his POM-POM car and and complains about complaining. SSDD. Because we sure know he can’t form an actual thought because he never has. 
 

   

  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

A "brake?" Speaking of losing.....

 

Sinking to grammar policing. Grammar policing is the lamest of insults. Damm dude. Pick it up. You've got a reputation to uphold. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

Aw, you love me after all. Why else would you be so obsessed with me? It's ok, there's nothing wrong with it. As long as it stays here on the Huddle that is.

 

Your lame azz insults are like candy. I can just eat them up. Yum yum. 

 

It's almost as though you don't realize that radom azz insults, from radom azz posters, are like a pillow fight. Ain't nobody gettin hurt.

Those dudes are here 24-7.  That's literally all you need to know about them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

   It’s amazing how far some will go to hide their glaring lack of knowledge. And now old “Hit and Run MD” jumps in his POM-POM car and and complains about complaining. SSDD. Because we sure know he can’t form an actual thought because he never has. 
 

   

I saw a post he made in the past few months that wasn't some illiterate attempt at trolling.

I swear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

Those dudes are here 24-7.  That's literally all you need to know about them. 

 

I don't have a life. So thankfully they are. Otherwise all I'd have to talk about is Football. Don't get me wrong, I love talking Football. But those two are just too damm entertaining. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...