• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Terrace Marshall Contested Targets

SBBlue

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

This information makes me happy.

Also optimistic.

As opposed to most news, which makes me want to shoot everyone connected to government, the media, and furniture delivery in the face.

With a bazooka.

You are way too judgmental on furniture delivery guys.  Those dudes are hard working.  Other than that, I think we are aligned.  

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

You are way too judgmental on furniture delivery guys.  Those dudes are hard working.  Other than that, I think we are aligned.  

Unless you need them to be hard working outside of 9-5 M-F because you have a 9-5 job you can't just take off work for to receive furniture and you don't have friends or relatives sitting around on their arse nearby who can do you that favor because they have lives too. Then those hard working guys are straight stickup artists. 

$918 bucks they wanted to deliver a 2k couch on saturday.

@#% that noise.

Also this is not my first rodeo with furniture delivery people. Every single time it's drama and incompetence from the companies bringing my stuff. Not the actual guys on the truck. The people at the company behind them.

Every.

Single.

Time.

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Unless you need them to be hard working outside of 9-5 M-F because you have a 9-5 job you can't just take off work for to receive furniture and you don't have friends or relatives sitting around on their arse nearby who can do you that favor because they have lives too. Then those hard working guys are straight stickup artists. 

@#% that noise.

Also this is not my first rodeo with furniture delivery people. Every single time it's drama and incompetence from the companies bringing my stuff. Not the actual guys on the truck. The people at the company behind them.

Every.

Single.

Time.

I don't have a life. Hit me up next time you need someone to sit around and wait. That's right in my wheelhouse. I ain't cheap though.

• Pie 1

We could have one of the most dangerous offenses in the league this year if Darnald and the line do well. Sam has more target options than he ever has in his lifetime. This is the type of team I wanted to see around Can Newton and it never happened.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

14 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you guys know he is hurt right?

"We came in with a plan to get him ready for training camp," Rhule said. "He's doing a good job in the meetings, he's out here for walk-throughs and things like that, but we are, like with other guys, trying to get him as healthy as possible.

"He had a couple of injuries in college, and we want to make sure he's whole before the start of the season."

Marshall's still on the field during practice, and catching balls from the Jugs machine afterward, as they try to have him ready to contribute once the season starts.

That is from an article on Panthers.com. So, he is basically healthy. They are just playing it safe.

6 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

@#% that noise.

Every.

Single.

Time.

You changed my mind, phuk furniture delivery companies. 

• Pie 1