• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Terrace Marshall Contested Targets

SBBlue

I am really excited about Marshall.  Loved him in college, and he just has big play written all over him...  just as I felt Chinn was the steal of the draft last year, Marshall may be the steal of the draft this year when it all pans out.  He won't start as a rookie, but he'll have the chance to make plenty of huge plays.

And also, despite my hesitancy on Darnold, knowing he has Robby, DJ, and Terrace as his 1-3 with Brady calling the plays only gives me confidence that he HAS to be better than what we saw in NY.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

7 hours ago, Snake said:

We could have one of the most dangerous offenses in the league this year if Darnald and the line do well. Sam has more target options than he ever has in his lifetime. This is the type of team I wanted to see around Can Newton and it never happened.

The oline last year ranked worse than cam’s average oline his entire career. So did the defense….the weapons? Arguably, smitty, Olsen…cmc is a split. One year cam had two 1k relievers including Olsen, and a 1k back had stew gained another 75 years to whatever.

You guys get too caught up on weapons when you throw that term ‘team’ around. They don’t matter as much as you’d think ala 2015, and they certainly don’t make up an entire team. The oline matters so much more.

Cam was failed mainly due to dinosaur coaching who had absolutely zero clue how to utilize a modern athlete and slightly due to an incompetent ownership/GM for the same reason.

Edited by onmyown

17 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Unless you need them to be hard working outside of 9-5 M-F because you have a 9-5 job you can't just take off work for to receive furniture and you don't have friends or relatives sitting around on their arse nearby who can do you that favor because they have lives too. Then those hard working guys are straight stickup artists. 

$918 bucks they wanted to deliver a 2k couch on saturday.

@#% that noise.

Also this is not my first rodeo with furniture delivery people. Every single time it's drama and incompetence from the companies bringing my stuff. Not the actual guys on the truck. The people at the company behind them.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Rent a U-Haul and do it yourself?

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, onmyown said:

The oline last year ranked worse than cam’s average oline his entire career. So did the defense….the weapons? Arguably, smitty, Olsen…cmc is a split. One year cam had two 1k relievers including Olsen, and a 1k back had stew gained another 75 years to whatever.

You guys get too caught up on weapons when you throw that term ‘team’ around. They don’t matter as much as you’d think ala 2015, and they certainly don’t make up an entire team. The oline matters so much more.

Cam was failed mainly due to dinosaur coaching who had absolutely zero clue how to utilize a modern athlete and slightly due to an incompetent ownership/GM for the same reason.

Most of Cams career was throwing to Devin Funchess and Greg Olson. His second best weapon was Brenton Burson and Dymerire Byrd. And you're trying to argue that Mike Rimmers and Nate Channler was as good as Moton? Really want to go down that path?

4 hours ago, RumHam said:

which, judging by history, means we won't use him. team has too many wideouts right now. 

What history? This is Rhule's second year.

Too many WRs? C'mon man. DJ, Robbie, and maybe DMoore are the only WRs with any experience. Also, not sure you can have too many WRs. Especially as young as we are.

6 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

You know, my only issue with him is the team treating him like he is injury prone from the start.  Not sure how to read it.

There is absolutely no reason to push him at this point. Rhule has said he is working on the assumption that he will be ready for Training Camp. 

He did work at OTAs, and Mini Camp. Just not full speed. Baby steps. 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Most of Cams career was throwing to Devin Funchess and Greg Olson. His second best weapon was Brenton Burson and Dymerire Byrd. And you're trying to argue that Mike Rimmers and Nate Channler was as good as Moton? Really want to go down that path?

Did you try to spell every single name wrong or you just dgaf?

On 7/26/2021 at 8:36 AM, joemac said:

Rent a U-Haul and do it yourself?

Literally can't. My job is very demanding M-F 9-5, and that's when I'm in town. In the past year I've been on the road 21 weeks. My job is training others so if I have to take off from work to receive furniture or pick up furniture, it delays the training of about 20 people for a six figure job. 

I can't rent the uhaul and do it myself because the freight companies aren't open on the weekend or after 5. They will not allow me to pick up then. Basically what it boils down to is they aren't customer service oriented at all because I'm not their customer, they're not accountable to me, they're accountable to the furniture seller I bought from, so unless a whole lot of people like me bitch to the sellers, the freight companies are fine being uncooperative assholes. It works for them.

Meanwhile, any time I want to buy furniture, it's a fuging epic saga of frustration just trying to get it here, all because I actually have a job, the job is demanding, and I don't have people in my life who can just sit around waiting for stuff to arrive. My pops is gonna wind up driving over an hour one way from SC to be here because there's literally no other option but cancel the order.

fug.

those.

guys.

17 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

One of the steals of the draft. I think he will be better than some of the WRs drafted in the first round. If Sam plays well TM Jr will probably lead the panthers in TDs. DJ Moore is underated but I think that TJ could easily be our number one target since he is better at contested passes and in the red zone. 

In the last 2 years. DJ has gotten a ton of practice on contested catches. lol