• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Update - Ranks, Badges, Achievements

Zod

2 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I noticed the change, and wondered why the Huddle was giving me the clap under the avatar.

I'm not too worried about the changes one way or another. 

So, having the clap is a good thing or bad thing. I am asking for a friend.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Big Sexy said:

Don't mean to sound stupid here. But I been on here since Jan-21 2021. Not long but I can't seem to figure out how to post a new topic. Any help appreciated. Be easy on the old guy. I'm slow these day's. 🙂

Eh, not sounding stupid at all.  I rarely start new topics, myself. 

When I am on the main Panthers Forum page, I see a blue button above the current topics, on the left, that says Start New Topic.  Or, on this page, there is a similar button marked Reply to This Topic, and next to it on the left is a link to Start New Topic.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, Zod said:

The huddle now has a pretty extensive ranking system that allows Huddlers to accumulate accolades and rise ranks. You do so by just being an active huddler. Creating topics, replies, giving rep, getting rep, following huddlers and topics, all this stuff is worth points that elevate your status. 

Pie and such has been unchanged. Everyone still has all their rep and it won't ever get reset. 

I will be resetting the ranking system every new season. Just as the NFL, it is a new day here and everyone starts on the same playing field. 

Wish I knew what you're talking about, is there a page somewhere that describes all that?