• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

Yikes, how little respect do you have to have for your own coach that he basically is begging you to get the vaccine so he can protect his own life after just overcoming a battle with cancer and your thought is "Naw, I'm good." The fact that they're one of the least vaccinated teams is astounding.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'm not sure how 5-11 feels like an upgrade.

Well are you factoring in losing 60%(rough figures) of the snaps/stats form the RR year? Leadership form Bradberry, Luke, Reid, Mario, etc. COnvid wiped out all OTAs, rookie camp, and no preseason games. Made coaching a rookie team with rookie coaches everywhere nearly impossible. Rhule got none of the first yr coach perks and the whole strength program was bear bones as well. Neither OC or DC had called one NFL play and no preseason either.  

Some of this is new coach vs a coach that their time had ended. Just a different feel of focus, energy, and leadership compared to RR's country club feeels. 

I think that was the hardest first year for any NFL HC in its history. Each week minus TB, they fought hard til the last minute. I was very impressed with how well the super under-maned team was in all but 10 quarters. It felt a lot different form the last years in RR's era. I forgot what it was like to see adjustments during a professional game, I realllllly liked that. 

• Pie 2

Unfortunately it's a former Panther, now in Washington, Tyler Larsen, who is one of the most vocal anti-vax players on Twitter. He's posted some way out there conspiracy stuff.

I believe it was his child's autism that caused him to be anti-vax, and I get that. But it's still awful that his strong anti-vax advocacy in that locker room is now putting Ron's life in danger.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, KB_fan said:

Unfortunately it's a former Panther, now in Washington, Tyler Larsen, who is one of the most vocal anti-vax players on Twitter. He's posted some way out there conspiracy stuff.

I believe it was his child's autism that caused him to be anti-vax, and I get that. But it's still awful that his strong anti-vax advocacy in that locker room is now putting Ron's life in danger.

What's most sad for me is the fact that most folks spend up to 8 hrs a day on their phones. And it would take less than an hour to do a little research on the subject. 

That, and the lack of empathy associated with these folks.

2 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

I get it, parents of autistic children want someone to blame. I just wish they realized the "science" behind those claims was debunked long ago. It was a straight up fraud by a British doctor trying to position himself to profit from it.

• Pie 3

14 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I get it, parents of autistic children want someone to blame. I just wish they realized the "science" behind those claims was debunked long ago. It was a straight up fraud by a British doctor trying to position himself to profit from it.

I think the anti-vax conspiracy is propagated by the deep-state uber-wealthy elitist to control the low-IQ population.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cam's New Arm said:

When they admit where this bat disease actually came from, I'll cognitively think about getting their vaccine. 

when someone tells me who started the fire....I"ll think about leaving the burning house. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

when someone tells me who started the fire....I"ll think about leaving the burning house. 

That's not apples to apples.

If they started the fire and closed the door and only gave you a never tested before fire extinguisher and told you to drink it and then piss on the fire as your only recourse, would you drink it? Or try to find a much more simple solution to the problem?

• Beer 1