• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

I'd seriously consider retiring if I were Ron. Take some time off. Find a classy team to be a DC for in a year. He'd never do that at this point. 

At least our skeptics came around for the most part and showed they are reasonable.

Edited by Moo Daeng

10 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

Most of the people who won’t get vaccinated are not the ones that will die from it. It’s at risk people like Ron, which really sucks. Like the guys on the team have already said, it’s a personal choice. When I was in the army I got like 13 shots in one day, and who knows what they shot me up with. I can still get a boner, so who cares? Get vaccinated. 

This is the same thing I have bern telling people, I remember walking down that shot line line like it was yesterday

10 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

Most of the people who won’t get vaccinated are not the ones that will die from it. It’s at risk people like Ron, which really sucks. Like the guys on the team have already said, it’s a personal choice. When I was in the army I got like 13 shots in one day, and who knows what they shot me up with. I can still get a boner, so who cares? Get 

There's still a very high number of very unhealthy folks who won't take it. 

12 hours ago, Basbear said:

Tell you what- in the small time Rhule has been here, the focus, leadership, and results sure feel different form RR. Too early to tell, with convid plus void roster of talent/vets, Rhule sure put out a team that was in alll but around 10 quarters. 

The no BS OTAs when players showed up told me plenty about Rhule's respect factor. 

I'm not sure how 5-11 feels like an upgrade.

guess TJ Ward must realize how tough the competition is these days and tried to come out strong and early.  I mean, being the worst person on twitter is no easy feat these days.   TJ Ward going for it though. 

I remain a big Ron Rivera the human fan.  Probably my favorite coach in terms of actual people we have had.  

Ron should walk IMO.  Not for the reasons TJ said.  But because the org isn't filled with enough people like Ron.   The org is making sure Ron knows this too. 

• Pie 5

I saw that stuff in twitter, and I'd like to say I'm not surprised.  A complete lack of empathy with a big ole side of ignorance.

At this point, being unvaccinated is a personal danger from Delta and a liability to your team. Being an asshole (which I'm quite familiar with) is a choice.

Hopefully TJ gets covid-19 to ensure he understands the big deal.  Experience is a hell of a teacher.

• Pie 2