• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

23 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

That's not apples to apples.

If they started the fire and closed the door and only gave you a never tested before fire extinguisher and told you to drink it and then piss on the fire as your only recourse, would you drink it? Or try to find a much more simple solution to the problem?

talk about not apples to apples....

Coronavirus is something that world has steady worked on together for decades upon decades in preparation....for a moment exactly like this one.    

it's why they were able to create 3 very effective vaccines for the virus they were made so quickly for.  Decades of studying COVID.  Billions spent.   And it went to work. 

Vaccines are simple.  It is why we have been able to remove viruses from being a threat time and time again.  We get better and better and better at it.  Extended the life span of humans to what they are today. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

If someone doesn't want the shot it's their business period.

Who cares?

Every person on the planet who has an ounce of compassion for their fellow man. People with empathy. Folks who are immune deficient. The Elderly. Do you want me to continue?

If you don't want the shot. Move away from people who are actually taking it seriously. Start your own "I'm an idiot commune". Just stay away from people.

• Pie 3

29 minutes ago, CRA said:

talk about not apples to apples....

Coronavirus is something that world has steady worked on together for decades upon decades in preparation....for a moment exactly like this one.    

it's why they were able to create 3 very effective vaccines for the virus they were made so quickly for.  Decades of studying COVID.  Billions spent.   And it went to work. 

Vaccines are simple.  It is why we have been able to remove viruses from being a threat time and time again.  We get better and better and better at it.  Extended the life span of humans to what they are today. 

You're missing my point. 

I'm not against vaccines, when approved and fully vetted. 

What I'm against is hidden agendas and profiteering off of racketeering. 

For example, if I was to travel to Africa, you'd bet your ass I'll gladly get those vaccines and booster shots, as they are approved. 

Last time I checked, they still make you sign a waiver when getting the covid-jab telling you how experimental it is.

PS: the two MRNA jabs are not actually vaccines but please, inform me further.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

If you don't want the shot. Move away from people who are actually taking it seriously. Start your own "I'm an idiot commune". Just stay away from people.

We did, many years ago. They called it the land of the free and it became the United States. Oh well.

Edited by Cam's New Arm
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

We did, many years ago. They called it the land of the free and it became the United States. Oh well.

Nowhere in there does it say, home of the idiots that think Covid is no big deal. Over 1.4 million dead. But hey. Don't do your part to end this pandemic.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Nowhere in there does it say, home of the idiots that think Covid is no big deal. Over 1.4 million dead. But hey. Don't do your part to end this pandemic.

"Do your part"

"Uncle Sam Needs You"

Sounds like a tag line for an advertising campaign. 

Edited by Cam's New Arm

3 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Source?

Take 5 minutes from your busy day and google it. Educate yourself, then you can actually go out and educate others. You may save a life or 10.

Start with https://www.jhu.edu/ Johns Hopkins University. 

Or https://www.mayoclinic.org/ for the Mayo Clinic

Both of those have Covid information on their Home Page.

2 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

You're missing my point. 

For example, if I was to travel to Africa, you'd bet your ass I'll gladly get those vaccines and booster shots, as they are approved. 

Last time I checked, they still make you sign a waiver when getting the covid-jab telling you how experimental it is.

That statement is patently false. You have never had to sign a waiver to get your vaccine. Unless you were in a trial. 

You have no clue what is going on. Yet you act like you do. Do you realize how dangerous that is?

You're missing my point. 

I’ll go back to the burning house analogy.  

The world can’t just put there feet up and wait 2 years before they deal with a global pandemic.   It is why the emergency authorization exists.  And again, it is why we spending billion studying coronavirus it preparation for an event like this

and as time has gone by, tech advances and the world  has shrunk….the emergency authorized COVID-19 vaccine is better than so many of the ones that came before it and had time to get full approval.  

Did you check when you got your vaccine?   Or are you just listening to the My Pillow Guy

2 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Every person on the planet who has an ounce of compassion for their fellow man. People with empathy. Folks who are immune deficient. The Elderly. Do you want me to continue?

A. I'm immune. 

B. When did one's health no longer become their responsibility? If you are at risk isolate yourself from others. Which is what should have happened from the beginning. Isolate the few and let the strong push through.

Getting a shot or not is a personal choice and nobody's business just like abortion, gender identity or any other health related issue.

• Beer 1