• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

54 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Take 5 minutes from your busy day and google it. Educate yourself, then you can actually go out and educate others. You may save a life or 10.

Start with https://www.jhu.edu/ Johns Hopkins University. 

Or https://www.mayoclinic.org/ for the Mayo Clinic

Both of those have Covid information on their Home Page.

I was trying to figure out where your 1.5 number came from, becuase I knew the current US and Global counts.

You've potentially wrecked your body for a 2% global death rate. The only reason that number even sounds high is because the world truly is so grossly overpopulated.

fdg.jpg

Edited by Cam's New Arm

25 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

A. I'm immune. 

B. When did one's health no longer become their responsibility? If you are at risk isolate yourself from others. Which is what should have happened from the beginning. Isolate the few and let the strong push through.

Getting a shot or not is a personal choice and nobody's business just like abortion, gender identity or any other health related issue.

Unvaccinated people are directly impacting the health of the rest of society.    Which make it nothing like abortion

• Pie 2

53 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

That statement is patently false. You have never had to sign a waiver to get your vaccine. Unless you were in a trial. 

You have no clue what is going on. Yet you act like you do. Do you realize how dangerous that is?

Are you not still required to sign a notice stating that the current Covid-19 vaccines are NOT FDA approved?

8 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I was trying to figure out where your 1.5 number came from, becuase I knew the current US and Global counts.

You've potentially wrecked your body for a 2% global death rate. The only reason that number even sounds high is because the world truly is so grossly overpopulated.

fdg.jpg

people who refuse the vaccine aren’t worried about potentially wrecking their body though.  There are already lots of studies identifying concerns about the long term effects of covid once it starts working the body.  And that’s just the variants we know of. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Are you not still required to sign a notice stating that the current Covid-19 vaccines are NOT FDA approved?

Again, did you sign something when you got vaccinated? 

I got vaccinated.  So did my family. We didn’t sign anything. 

You keep listening to people that have never seen the ocean describe it to you.  And you believe them over people that have swam in it.  That’s some mental gymnastics. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Again, did you sign something when you got vaccinated? 

I got vaccinated.  So did my family. We didn’t sign anything. 

You keep listening to people that have never seen the ocean describe it to you.  And you believe them over people that have swam in it.  That’s some mental gymnastics. 

10-4 I'm still waiting on the trial results before I jump in.

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

people who refuse the vaccine aren’t worried about potentially wrecking their body though.  There are already lots of studies identifying concerns about the long term effects of covid once it starts working the body.  And that’s just the variants we know of. 

I have lymph node abnormalities and spent the first 3 years of my life in the hospital, tracheid for some of that time, due to the over growth and production of my lymph nodes. If you want to have some real fun doing research, google cystic hygroma, or better yet, GOOGLE: CYSTIC HYGROMA

The Maderna and Phizer vax, for example, have had reported instances of swollen lymph nodes in 11.6 % of patients able to report.

But that's just like me doing research / listening to others and forming my own opinion, man.

SOURCE - YOU LOVE THESE

Edited by Cam's New Arm
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I have lymph node abnormalities and spent the first 3 years of my life in the hospital, tracheid for some of that time, due to the over growth and production of my lymph nodes. If you want to have some real fun doing research, google cystic hygroma, or better yet, GOOGLE: CYSTIC HYGROMA

The Maderna and Phizer vax, for example, have had reported instances of swollen lymph nodes in 11.6 % of patients able to report.

But that's just like me doing research / listening to others and forming my own opinion, man.

SOURCE - YOU LOVE THESE

I got no issue with the small segment of the population that can’t and shouldn’t take certain vaccines for specific health issues That is a totally different conversation IMO. 

It’s another straw added to the pile of what everyone that can should get vaccinated to stomp covid out. 

you implied the masses were putting their health at risk by taking the vaccine.  I was countering back to the anti covid vax crowd  . 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, CRA said:

I got no issue with the small segment of the population that can’t and shouldn’t take certain vaccines for specific health issues That is a totally different conversation IMO. 

It’s another straw added to the pile of what everyone that can should get vaccinated to stomp covid out. 

you implied the masses were putting their health at risk by taking the vaccine.  I was countering back to the anti covid vax crowd  . 

As a constant devil's advocate, I will always argue against generalities.
10-4

2 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

The Biden administration and CDC have came out and said they are completely safe. Thats from real doctors and officials not people on the internet trying to get ratings.

• Beer 1