• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Unvaccinated people are directly impacting the health of the rest of society.    Which make it nothing like abortion

They are impacting a very small percentage of society which included myself before I got covid.

For the vast majority of people covid is a cold or less.

• Pie 2

I had the J&J vaccine two days before it was pulled in the US. I decided to put it through the wringer and went directly from the shot to brewery tours in the area. It was actually pretty funny how it wrecked me for about 10 hours as I was hammered. 

But, I am also not a huge pussy so I didn't have any fear about it after reading the research. 

• Beer 1

How pissed are you going to be if if we have to forfeit several games due to Darnold spreading COVID on our team? Even worse is if Darnold's lungs are scarred and he has to reitre, and we're stuck with PJ or Grier at QB for the rest of the season. OMG. Before you say that's unlikely remember the bad luck the Panthers have had to endure over the years. 

Edited by pantherj
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

How pissed are you going to be if if we have to forfeit several games due to Darnold spreading COVID on our team? Even worse is if Darnold's lungs are scared and he has to reitre, and we're stuck with PJ or Grier at QB for the rest of the season. OMG. Before you say that's unlikely remember the bad luck the Panthers have had to endure over the years. 

He is vaccinated. You know that, right?

2 hours ago, Snake said:

The Biden administration and CDC have came out and said they are completely safe. Thats from real doctors and officials not people on the internet trying to get ratings.

Follow the science. You know, the actual people that know what is going on. It would take minutes to do some research. But hey, you can't expect people to invest that much time in a Global Pandemic.

5 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I was trying to figure out where your 1.5 number came from, becuase I knew the current US and Global counts.

If you knew the current numbers, you wouldn't have to figure them out. C'mon dude, that was lame.

You've potentially wrecked your body for a 2% global death rate. The only reason that number even sounds high is because the world truly is so grossly overpopulated.

fdg.jpg

See, the thing is. You are not saving yourself by being vaxed, you are saving everyone you come in contact with.

5 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Are you not still required to sign a notice stating that the current Covid-19 vaccines are NOT FDA approved?

Getting your news from shock jocks is not how you educate yourself. You go to sites that specialize in your question. For Covid, you go to the CDC. or any number of Medical sites.

4 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

As a constant devil's advocate, I will always argue against generalities.
10-4

I wish you would have said this first. I never would have engaged you. Not all idiots are meant to be dealt with. Is this the TinderBox?

Edited by iamhubby1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I had the J&J vaccine two days before it was pulled in the US. I decided to put it through the wringer and went directly from the shot to brewery tours in the area. It was actually pretty funny how it wrecked me for about 10 hours as I was hammered. 

But, I am also not a huge pussy so I didn't have any fear about it after reading the research. 

I'm not sure this paints you in the light you may think it does. Sometimes drunk posting is left for tomorrow.