• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

47 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Cool.  Then you must not mind being part of that 2% then.  Your mom too?  I think if someone you loved died and the world dismissed them as not worth saving or just an acceptable loss, you would think different.

Anyway, have you heard about the possible long term effects of contracting COVID such as reduced lung capacity and early onset dementia?  I'm sure those experimental, unapproved vaccines which were totally whipped up after a few months - not decades of research into mRNA treatment - will have way worse long term affects than the disease itself, right? 

It's funny how our government, nay, every government ON THE PLANET (!!!) is trying to end the human race by pushing these on the people.  But not only on the people, they are using these potentially deadly vaccines with unknown long term effects on themselves too!  That's how crazy governments are, not even saving themselves while attempting to end humanity.

Lol you have zero proof that government leaders have taken the vaccine. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

Lol you have zero proof that for the majority of people "covid is a cold or less".  Or proof for anything you say for that matter.

https://www.google.com/search?q=world+leaders+getting+vaccinated&hl=en&sxsrf=ALeKk00R7svioqv92MlJ1Q1tdxlSIWMqjg:1627657260264&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwifksHmh4vyAhWJSzABHWx8Cq8Q_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=937

I understand this isn't proof.  But are you saying, these are ALL saline injections?  It's possible.  It's extremely unlikely.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Oh man you are taking this to a new level. So the leaders getting shots on national television is all part of this deep dark scheme to keep us wearing a piece of cloth on our face and slow down/stop our economy and others around the world. Thank God people like you are here to educate us and take a stand against this vaccination, otherwise who knows what would happen???

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

36 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Oh man you are taking this to a new level. So the leaders getting shots on national television is all part of this deep dark scheme to keep us wearing a piece of cloth on our face and slow down/stop our economy and others around the world. Thank God people like you are here to educate us and take a stand against this vaccination, otherwise who knows what would happen???

I'm not standing against vaccination I'm vaccinated. 

I'm standing for people having the right of choice.

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

It is true. The vast vast majority of people under 50. I'm over 50 experienced little to no symptoms. 

I'm sorry but people over 75 and into their 80s have lived a full life and the majority of them their quality of life sucks as it is. Those folks should have been isolated from the get go.

For those under 50 that are fat, smoke and do drugs maybe this was a wake up call.

I've had it, it sucked but wasn't the sickest I've ever been. It was the sickest I've been over a long period of time. I'm also vaccinated as a backup.

But I don't care if someone decides not to get a shot. Life is a risk covid or not.

I''m sorry, were you talking to me? I quit listening when you said "As a constant Devils Advocate." You are only in this for the attention. I refuse to play that game. Bye Bye.

16 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Globally, as of 6:17pm CEST, 29 July 2021, there have been 195,886,929 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 4,189,148 deaths, reported to WHO. 

This isn't a choice of whether to get a tattoo or piercing. This is a Global killer.

12 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I''m sorry, were you talking to me? I quit listening when you said "As a constant Devils Advocate." You are only in this for the attention. I refuse to play that game. Bye Bye.

I never said constant devil's advocate. 

You have reading comprehension problems. 

23 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

The right of choice until it becomes a crisis. Vaccine mandates are nothing new for this country. I mean let’s be honest they can still have a draft for war and there isn’t much choice we will have in that. 

30 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Globally, as of 6:17pm CEST, 29 July 2021, there have been 195,886,929 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 4,189,148 deaths, reported to WHO. 

This isn't a choice of whether to get a tattoo or piercing. This is a Global killer.

First we all know those numbers are inflated. 

How many of those deaths were under 50?

Secondly mutations tend to make viruses less lethal. 

We now have treatments. 

Hell give people ivermectin but there's no money in that is there?

7 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

First we all know those numbers are inflated. 

How many of those deaths were under 50?

Secondly mutations tend to make viruses less lethal. 

We now have treatments. 

Hell give people ivermectin but there's no money in that is there?

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I was impressed at the mutations being less lethal 

That's true. Viruses tend to become less lethal so they can propagate. 

If it's super lethal it kills off hosts to quickly to spread far. A good example is Ebola being lethal and the cold not being.