• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

7 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Ill bite...

How do we know those numbers are inflated?

Because for example you could have terminal cancer but die while you had covid and they would mark covid.

Regardless if you actually died from complications due to covid.

Now I'm not stupid I know that you don't directly die from covid just like you don't directly die from HIV.

If you develop pneumonia for example directly due to covid and mark that as a death for example I'm fine with that. 

If a fat guy with a history of cardiac events dies of a MI and tests positive and you mark his death covid then frankly that's bullchit.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You also have reading comprehension problems don't you?

Read my quote again and find your mistake. 

I did and proved it wrong. Saying mutations tend to be less lethal is “nonsense” as quoted in that article. It even states your little fact was going around on wait for it….. Facebook! No surprise that’s where your info is coming from judging by its nonsense. They mutate by any means necessary even if it means killing off its host to spread more rapidly. They even discuss how the flu has become more deadly by building up an antibacterial tolerance. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I did and proved it wrong. Saying mutations tend to be less lethal is “nonsense” as quoted in that article. It even states your little fact was going around on wait for it….. Facebook! No surprise that’s where your info is coming from judging by its nonsense. They mutate by any means necessary even if it means killing off its host to spread more rapidly. They even discuss how the flu has become more deadly by building up an antibacterial tolerance. 

That's not what the article said.

It says they can sometimes become more lethal.

If I say they tend to become less lethal that's not an absolute. 

If I say viruses become less lethal as they mutate that is an absolute. 

Is English not your first language?

Lastly all indicatotions are that Delta is less lethal.

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ummm the flu has always had an antibacterial tolerance since it is a virus and not a bacteria. 

Medicine and Science really aren't your thing are they?

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

That's not what the article said.

It says they can sometimes become more lethal.

If I say they tend to become less lethal that's not an absolute. 

If I say viruses become less lethal as they mutate that is an absolute. 

Is English not your first language?

Lastly all indicatotions are that Delta is less lethal.

They don’t TEND to be. Read the article. That was an old school of thought that has been debunked…. It even names several that are MORE lethal in order to spread. Viruses don’t care if the host dies or not as long as it spreads. I get you want to be smug at throw out counter points, but you just aren’t very good at it… 

Lastly you spew out more info that is far from proven and walk of the edge of it with “indicatotions?” Is English not your first language?

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

6 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

So we know because of some goofy conspiracy that was debunked months ago

Ok That's what I thought you would say.

Debunked by who?

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They don’t TEND to be. Read the article. That was an old school of thought that has been debunked…. It even names several that are MORE lethal in order to spread. Viruses don’t care if the host dies or not as long as it spreads. I get you want to be smug at throw out counter points, but you just aren’t very good at it… 

Lastly you spew out more info that is far from proven and walk of the edge of it with “indicatotions?” Is English not your first language?

First entry off google

That's a mutation. Most of the time, mutations are so small that they don't significantly affect how the virus works, or they make the virus weaker, Dr. Rhoads says. But occasionally, a mutation helps the virus copy itself or get into our cells more easily.Jun 22, 2021

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

First entry off google

That's a mutation. Most of the time, mutations are so small that they don't significantly affect how the virus works, or they make the virus weaker, Dr. Rhoads says. But occasionally, a mutation helps the virus copy itself or get into our cells more easily.Jun 22, 2021

The link I provided gives literal examples of the opposite. If you can’t accept that I don’t know what to tell you…. Keep on Googling though!

28 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

First entry off google

well, we actually have a variant running through the nation right now.  So we don't need to do hypothetical talk. 

Delta spreads better than the original COVID19 and attacks certain populations harder.   That isn't how you describe weaker. 

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

well, we actually have a variant running through the nation right now.  So we don't need to do hypothetical talk. 

Delta spreads better than the original COVID19 and attacks certain populations harder.   That isn't how you describe weaker. 

if it's less lethal then it's weaker. i don't care if the whole country gets something if it does not kill them.

Also seems hospitalizations are down even though infections are up. describes weaker.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

First we all know those numbers are inflated. Lol you have zero proof of all the dumb stuff you say

How many of those deaths were under 50? You think only certain deaths matter?  What if it was your mom?  She doesn't matter.  I feel like I said this once today.

Secondly mutations tend to make viruses less lethal. Lol you have zero proof

We now have treatments. We've always had treatments...wtf? O,o

Hell give people ivermectin but there's no money in that is there? Research into that has been invalidated due to ethics concerns.  Numerous issues were found with the study in peer review.

• Beer 1