• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

16 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

If it was my 72 year old mother who is morbidly obese and is generally unhealthy and poor?

I'd say that sucks but that's life. She had a long and somewhat interesting life.

Everyone is going to die some day from something. Nobody is promised anything.

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

If it was my 72 year old mother who is morbidly obese and is generally unhealthy and poor?

I'd say that sucks but that's life. She had a long and somewhat interesting life.

Everyone is going to die some day from something. Nobody is promised anything.

Your cavalier attitude towards life is appalling. You are a reprehensible human being, who will endanger everyone around you. Please go away, and spew your ignorance elsewhere.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Your cavalier attitude towards life is appalling. You are a reprehensible human being, who will endanger everyone around you. Please go away, and spew your ignorance elsewhere.

It's not cavalier but yes I do think people's lives under the age of 50 are more valuable than those over 50 and I'm over 50.

That's just a fact. They have way more life ahead of them. What honestly is the quality of life for the average 85 year old in America?

I'm 51. I understand I don't have that much time left. I much rather leave the twenty thirty something kids a robust economy and life than to wring my hands over a virus THAT I HAD that is 99.9% survivable.

Will I distance? Sure when possible but I'm not going to avoid planes and elevators.

Will I wear a mask? If I have to but the data is showing it's not very effective but I'll give it a better than zero percent chance.

You sure brushed over Ivermectin didn't you?

1 minute ago, Inimicus said:

Just running the greatest hits of right-wing retorts today arent you?

No, I consider Jama or other non government medical sources credible when it comes to this pandemic.

The left are the ones that have politicized this virus and blown it up into a bigger deal than it is.

Sure when it first hit and nobody knew much about it caution was definitely in order. But it seems to me like Florida got it right after all.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

if it's less lethal then it's weaker. i don't care if the whole country gets something if it does not kill them.

Also seems hospitalizations are down even though infections are up. describes weaker.

it spreads easier and is more lethal for small children (who don't have the option to get vaccianted currently).....

that doesn't describe weaker.  It describes a variant that is stronger against a segment of the population that is heading into a school year.  

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

No, I consider Jama or other non government medical sources credible when it comes to this pandemic.

The left are the ones that have politicized this virus and blown it up into a bigger deal than it is.

Sure when it first hit and nobody knew much about it caution was definitely in order. But it seems to me like Florida got it right after all.  

Literally vacationing right now in Florida and every time the news airs it is talking about how hospitals are overwhelmed and trying to show folks how dangerous the virus is.

Even more so than in SC.

You're trying to force your beliefs over knowledge and it's pretty gross tb100.

Also, hospitalizations are down in general due to folks getting vaccinated as it doesn't prevent infection but rather gives your body a chance to fight and win.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

if it's less lethal then it's weaker. i don't care if the whole country gets something if it does not kill them.

Also seems hospitalizations are down even though infections are up. describes weaker.

Hospitalizations are down because over half the country is vaccinated… I feel better knowing you are just trolling and don’t even believe your own poo you are posting.

• Pie 1

It's like people were warned that if they didn't take the virus seriously and work together to prevent its spread that it would inevitably mutate which would lead to a second pandemic.

bUt mUh hAIrcUt

fuging spreadnecks smh

Edited by Icege
  • Beer 1