• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our vaccinated rate vs Washington…what’s the difference? Ron Rivera “very frustrated”

WarPanthers89

17 minutes ago, Icege said:

It's like people were warned that if they didn't take the virus seriously and work together to prevent its spread that it would inevitably mutate which would lead to a second pandemic.

bUt mUh hAIrcUt

fuging spreadnecks smh

We will eventually hit herd immunity one way or another. 

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

We will eventually hit herd immunity one way or another. 

When the folks that were influenced by politicians that downplayed the virus die off, maybe. Herd immunity requires 70% - 90% vaccination rates (measles is so contagious that it requires 95%).

Unfortunately, Florida might get there first by killing children.

Crazy how the same folks that were tweeting #SaveOurChildren and having aneurysms over the suggestion of defunding the police are in favor of defunding education.

On 7/29/2021 at 4:37 PM, CRA said:

talk about not apples to apples....

Coronavirus is something that world has steady worked on together for decades upon decades in preparation....for a moment exactly like this one.    

it's why they were able to create 3 very effective vaccines for the virus they were made so quickly for.  Decades of studying COVID.  Billions spent.   And it went to work. 

Vaccines are simple.  It is why we have been able to remove viruses from being a threat time and time again.  We get better and better and better at it.  Extended the life span of humans to what they are today. 

Effective ? Have you not been paying attention this past week? They are now admitting the vaccinated getting infected as much as the unvaccinated.  It is not a vaccine if it doesn’t prevent a disease, it’s just a shot, like the flu shot. It may or may not work.  

• Beer 1

23 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Follow the science. You know, the actual people that know what is going on. It would take minutes to do some research. But hey, you can't expect people to invest that much time in a Global Pandemic.

Orange man ruined that. Thank god people with some sense took over. If it were not for Biden and his team we probably would still be waiting for vax roll out. Hopefully we can begin making vax passports and companies will require vax to work. NFL could lead that but of course they will fumble that too.

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, ickmule said:

Effective ? Have you not been paying attention this past week? They are now admitting the vaccinated getting infected as much as the unvaccinated.  It is not a vaccine if it doesn’t prevent a disease, it’s just a shot, like the flu shot. It may or may not work.  

Look at who is getting hospitalized and who is dying from it.  Spoiler, it’s the unvaccinated….

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Look at who is getting hospitalized and who is dying from it.  Spoiler, it’s the unvaccinated….

Not true. Locally my wife and I know 7 people that are currently infected, all 7 were double poked. 2, a couple were hospitalized, the husband passed away last Monday, he was 51 and fit. I know zero unvaccinated people at the moment that are infected with the virus. A 42 year old woman is also one of the 7 that is also in the hospital, in icu, has been for almost 2 weeks. That’s damn near 50% of the 7 people. The media and CDC are lying to us about how ineffective this vaccine is because if the truth comes out people that have been vaccinated will freak out and those that are unvaccinated will most certainly not even consider taking it. 

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Not true. Locally my wife and I know 7 people that are currently infected, all 7 were double poked. 2, a couple were hospitalized, the husband passed away last Monday, he was 51 and fit. I know zero unvaccinated people at the moment that are infected with the virus. A 42 year old woman is also one of the 7 that is also in the hospital, in icu, has been for almost 2 weeks. That’s damn near 50% of the 7 people. The media and CDC are lying to us about how ineffective this vaccine is because if the truth comes out people that have been vaccinated will freak out and those that are unvaccinated will most certainly not even consider taking it. 

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

.8% of deaths are fully vaccinated people and 1.1% of hospitalizations. What you are describing in an incredibly small sample size. Can it happen to fully vaccinated people? Yes, just way less likely.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

.8% of deaths are fully vaccinated people and 1.1% of hospitalizations. What you are describing in an incredibly small sample size. Can it happen to fully vaccinated people? Yes, just way less likely.

A Huddler wouldn't lie to us? Would they?

3 hours ago, ickmule said:

Textbook example of the anecdotal evidence fallacy. Thanks.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

On 7/27/2021 at 11:28 PM, hepcat said:

Washington is a horrible franchise run by a horrible owner and I don’t know why Ron thought it was a good idea to coach there. He could have done much better. 

Uhhh do you not remember Ron here?

Dudes a terrible coach. He fits right in.