• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp is here! (Tweets/Updates)

ncfan

35 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

One thing I'm seeing with Darnold is his low release point when he throws. He's not the tallest QB in the world and the ball comes out pretty low, I'm interested to know how many balls he's had swatted down at the line so far in his career. 

Both Tampa and aint's d-linemen are very good at getting hands up.  Hope this can be worked on.  Bad things happen when balls get tipped.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

One thing I'm seeing with Darnold is his low release point when he throws. He's not the tallest QB in the world and the ball comes out pretty low, I'm interested to know how many balls he's had swatted down at the line so far in his career. 

2020- 12th with 7 batted

but everyone with  7 or more does have a lot more pass attempts. 

2020 NFL Advanced Passing | Pro-Football-Reference.com

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I think he’s going to be special and I know a lot of people think we are deep at CB. Being our best DB, however, isn’t a stretch considering Bouye’s play the last two years and Donte being Ok but in no way great. I think he should be way better than anyone else.

Yeah, Bouye looked great about 4-5 years ago, but time will tell how he'll do. I just know it'll open things up to be able to play Chinn further back, play cover 1, and add some more pressure up front with the dawgs we brought in. I'm more excited about the D than our O to be honest.

• Pie 1

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/lists/panthers-2021-training-camp-takeaways-from-first-practice/

6 takeaways from camp (tweets)

1. CMC locked in early

2. Ramping up Slowly (first days limited contact, 1 on 1's & 7 on 7's)

3. Panthers are (mostly) healthy (a lot of those players in red shirts during OTA's were working today)

4. Drops, near picks signal rust on offense (Marshall with drops)

5. Brian Burns puts on more muscle

6. Matt Rhule seeking effort from Sam Darnold

Edited by CarolinaLivin
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1