• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp is here! (Tweets/Updates)

ncfan

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

Anyone else notice that Thomas almost dropped that?

I hate to wish bad on someone but I do hope with drop him. He’s not worth over $2M this year due to that bonus. A defender anywhere near him and that ball’s on the ground.

Edited by stbugs

Just saw Moton did some snaps at LT.  Thinking out loud here.......how fuging awesome would it be if Moton wins the LT job and Brady can lock down the RT spot?  I know its a long shot but damn that would solve a ton of our problems.  We would have offensive line depth for days.

Maybe Rhule is playing 3d chess and this was the plan all along

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

definitely a steal. F u Saints. ahha

Smart move by Fitterer. After we took Marshall, it sure seemed like the Saints reached. I even posted during the draft that I felt like we screwed them up. I think they figured we didn’t need a WR more than OL. Great read of the draft to think Christensen will be available later and know that Marshall was the Saints target.

• Pie 5

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Just saw Moton did some snaps at LT.  Thinking out loud here.......how fuging awesome would it be if Moton wins the LT job and Brady can lock down the RT spot?  I know its a long shot but damn that would solve a ton of our problems.  We would have offensive line depth for days.

Maybe Rhule is playing 3d chess and this was the plan all along

Just like Darnold playing well being best QB scenario we have over another rookie/Watson, Moton playing well at LT and Christensen playing well at RT is the dream scenario. The wet dream scenario is Brown and Moore looking great in camp such that they takeover starting C/G in 2021/2022.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Who was that Marshall roasted?

That was Omar Bayless and not Marshall, well if you are not talking about another clip that I missed. 

Deep ball from Darnold to WR wearing white 17. 

Edit. Another angle. From another poster above. 

https://twitter.com/PanthersOnTap/status/1420778964398792704?s=20

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Horn. however, its one on one drills... always favors the offense.

If it's the Bayless clip, he is a 4.62 guy. But he somehow makes it work on deep balls. Was a favorite of mine before the 2020 draft. Holding my thumbs for him. We got enough talent at the slot. 

Edited by kass

10 minutes ago, kass said:

That was Omar Bayless and not Marshall, well if you are not talking about another clip that I missed. 

Deep ball from Darnold to WR wearing white 17. 

Edit. Another angle. From another poster above. 

https://twitter.com/PanthersOnTap/status/1420778964398792704?s=20

If it's the Bayless clip, he is a 4.62 guy. But he somehow makes it work on deep balls. Was a favorite of mine before the 2020 draft. Holding my thumbs for him. We got enough talent at the slot. 

Marshall was a different one. Much longer pass too. It might be in the other daily thread. 

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Marshall was a different one. Much longer pass too. It might be in the other daily thread. 

I just checked in all three training camp threads and dont find it.

I see Bill Voth and Steve Reed mentioned a deep ball catch from Marshall on twitter but no clip.

But this clip was posted in one of the threads.