• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther Kelvin Benjamin's attitude...

Mr. Scot

18 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Beginning to wonder if he has some CTE stuff going on already?

I would bet just a lot of demons he never worked through. Season long injury, mother passing, anger and now looking back at age 30 feeling like you wasted your golden opportunity NFL career. It could be CTE, but that’s hard for anyone to overcome. He may just be in a dark place and hasn’t found help to sort through it all.

• Pie 3

What could've been...

kbvssh.0.0.gif.339daae2b89da510b136bade28dad275.gif

I'll always wonder where we would've gone as a franchise had KB not torn his ACL that preseason and then came off the rails after losing his mom. He was emerging as a dominant WR. Instead, he veered off the path, got lazy, and that laziness directly led to Cam's career altering shoulder injury then he blamed everyone else for his problems.

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, Khaki Lackey said:

CTE? He played a season and a half. His mom dying 5 years ago? He had work ethic issues long before that.

Some of you just can’t accept that some people just don’t have it and/or are dickheads.

Theres HS and college players that develop CTE. He very well could have developed it.

That said, I think it's a combo of emotional immaturity and bitterness/resentment over his mothers death.  Also some narcissistic poo kinda like DeAngelo. 

At the end of the day you are a grown ass man, act like one.

All that said, KB was one of my favorite players and I'm still disappointed and sad that it didn't work out.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Theres HS and college players that develop CTE. He very well could have developed it.

That said, I think it's a combo of emotional immaturity and bitterness/resentment over his mothers death.  Also some narcissistic poo kinda like DeAngelo. 

At the end of the day you are a grown ass man, act like one.

All that said, KB was one of my favorite players and I'm still disappointed and sad that it didn't work out.

Yeah, I didn't mean to come off callous. I loved him his rookie season. I think the excuse making has been a bit overdone though. The way he threw shade at Cam was extremely uncool. Everything he's done since his rookie season has made me lose all respect for him.