• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther Kelvin Benjamin's attitude...

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I remember all of us loving his rookie season, but man have things changed.

Did his mother's passing mess him up this badly? 

It could have. I have seen worse which I hope it doesn’t get to that point. I wish him the best and hope he gets himself back on track in life and as well as football. I still have his panthers jersey 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Former Carolina 350lb  WR to be cut...should be the headline... (Benjamin had said he would have had a more successful career had he not been drafted by Carolina) ... had the best season in Panther history without you.....fade out bitch...you had yo chance...

Thank goodness you never said any stupid poo when you were a 20 something.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What could've been...

kbvssh.0.0.gif.339daae2b89da510b136bade28dad275.gif

I'll always wonder where we would've gone as a franchise had KB not torn his ACL that preseason and then came off the rails after losing his mom. He was emerging as a dominant WR. Instead, he veered off the path, got lazy, and that laziness directly led to Cam's career altering shoulder injury then he blamed everyone else for his problems.

Even that clip shows his lazyness.  As tall as he is, he just waits for the ball to come to him instead of goes up and gets it. He was good at catching those, but never improved due to his attitude. 

He could have been a really good to great WR, but really went off the rails after his mother's death. 

Sad to see, but after his comments on Cam, he made his own bed. No one wants to put up with that crap without elite production. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

11 minutes ago, mccjeff said:

Thank goodness you never said any stupid poo when you were a 20 something.

...if you don't know whats on the line...then...well you are stupid....and we don't want you... Plenty of 20yr olds get it.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

22 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...if you don't know whats on the line...then...well you are stupid....and we don't want you... Plenty of 20yr olds get it.

As I mentioned above. It was a stupid thing to say but not necessarily wrong. This board hated our offensive play calling and hated the weapons around the team. We have very little speed to stretch the field and no consistent threat opposite of him. Had he gone to a Reid, Payton, Arians type of offense then I’m sure he likely would have put up higher numbers lol

Is this the KB bashing meetup???

LoOK there were red flags about KB mental issues in college, more than few times he was seen pouting on the sidelines during games. FYI all players go though lost of loved ones and various injuries, you have to digest them and move on. This comes from a guy who doesn't do that well, KB needed a better support system around him for the NFL. No big deal, hes different.

I was a huge KB fan and loved that he was the 28th pick for that year. Cam stuck up for him and gave him full support even after the trade of which Cam publicly disagreed with. KB returned all that love by sticking Cam's face in cow poo. I was 100% done with KB after that, time for him to get that CDL and see what it feels like in the real world...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

As I mentioned above. It was a stupid thing to say but not necessarily wrong. This board hated our offensive play calling and hated the weapons around the team. We have very little speed to stretch the field and no consistent threat opposite of him. Had he gone to a Reid, Payton, Arians type of offense then I’m sure he likely would have put up higher numbers lol

...Hes just Mr Excuse....

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Have you forgot that he did in fact play in an Andy Reid offense? He was on the Chiefs for like half a season.