• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther Kelvin Benjamin's attitude...

Mr. Scot

If they told him to be at a certain weight, and he agreed to it, then that’s on KB. It doesn’t matter how you feel, honestly. If they told him a certain weight before training camp, either do it or tell them you’re not and deal with those consequences 

KB still doesn’t get it. He’s done. 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 5

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

This is a fake piece. Only one outlet reported their was a heated exchange. He actually walked off the field with his head down. This is just a play on old ideas about Benjamin.

Dude went IN on Joe Judge in an interview. 

@AggieLean is right, KB doesn't get it.

https://www.nj.com/giants/2021/07/kelvin-benjamin-lays-into-joe-judge-after-getting-cut-by-giants-in-training-camp-it-was-all-a-hoax.html

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Kelvin "It's Always Someone Else's Fault" Benjamin. Remember when he was going to light the league up once he could get away from Cam and play with a QB who could "place the ball better"? How's that working out, Kev?

• Pie 1

I realize he has had a rough go of it in his past with injuries and his mom but this is poo everyone deals with. Some i guess deal with it better than others. I used to feel sorry for him and hope for the best for him but it seems like it is always someone else's fault and never his own no matter what. The perpetual victim. He had a one in a million opportunity to play in the NFL and multiple chances with multiple teams yet has screwed up every single last one of them but unfortunately I have never read one sentence of him taking on any of the blame himself and letting that motivate him to rise up and build a stronger person. Totally tragic how many opportunities he has blown because of what i can only assume is a combination of immaturity and irresponsibility. I hope he finds whatever the heck he is looking for in life at some point. 

• Pie 1

I felt bad and thought maybe 89 was a little harsh on him with the parking cars remarks but now it's clear the light just isn't going to come on. It's a shame but it happens. I'm not going to condemn him because I can't know how he has felt as I have been lucky enough to have had a great mother all of my life. I think he needs to talk to someone and heal. He is still carrying grief with him and it shows by how he is burning bridges everywhere he goes.

9 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Tbh it just makes me sad. 

Waste of talent. It's gotta be frustrating for coaches. This isn't an isolated case. Every coach has guys in training camp every year who have the ability, but not the desire while having to have tough conversations when releasing guys who have all the desire in the world but lack the ability.

• Pie 1