• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will winning cure all Panthers ills?

Zod

I seem to be reading more, "it all hinges on the QB" this year. That is old news.  Every year qb play is paramount. 

I'm already more excited this very moment than I was at any moment last season. 

We also better win the first 4, because the month of December is going to be tough. 

10 hours ago, Zod said:

Let's say the Carolina Panthers come out this season and start off 4-0 in convincing fashion. Not close wins. Not flukes. They come out and win in all phases of the game. 

At that point, will your excitement level be that of a playoff football team once again?

Winning ALWAYS cures all ills. However, my level of excitement will be commensurate with the level of play on the field and will continue to raise exponentially with sustained success. 

As previous posters have eluded to, I am sick of the schizophrenic cats. 

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Scott12345 said:

I can’t remember the last time we won back to back games, much less 4 in a row

i watch every week no matter what our record is

ill have expectations if we get to 3-0 against the Saints, buc, and falcons 

Carolina won 3 in a row weeks 3-5 last year. Goes to show just how unremarkable those wins were.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 hours ago, Zod said:

Let's say the Carolina Panthers come out this season and start off 4-0 in convincing fashion. Not close wins. Not flukes. They come out and win in all phases of the game. 

At that point, will your excitement level be that of a playoff football team once again?

Excitement would be high. Our first four are the Jets, Saints (missing Michael Thomas), Texans, and Cowboys. We should be favored over the Jets and Texans. Saints should be interesting. Cowboys I'm expecting to be better than last year.

2-2 at worst. 4-0 at best. Chances are really good to make the playoffs stating 4-0. 

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

I really am looking forward to coming out Week 1 and kicking the complete poo out of the Jets.  I hope Sam goes for 400 and 4 TDs on those bums.  And we sack Zack Wilson 10 times. 

You think they start Wilson week 1?