• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Panthers Camp Updates

Zod

1 minute ago, BrianS said:

So truth is stranger than fiction sometimes:  The Panthers look to have one of the best WR groups in the NFL *after* losing Curtis Samuel.  You can't make this stuff up.

The RB that could barely catch a ball properly wasn't a spectacular WR in the NFL? WHAT?

• Poo 3

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

So truth is stranger than fiction sometimes:  The Panthers look to have one of the best WR groups in the NFL *after* losing Curtis Samuel.  You can't make this stuff up.

Meh.  He was never that great to begin with.

• Poo 5

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

seth meyers pace yourself GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Let's let them get some actual games under their belt first. I don't like saddling a bunch of rookies with unfair expectations. Remember it took Samuel a few seasons to really hit his stride. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 4

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He has to be motivated or he won’t last long. He was someone I wasn’t excited about at all. He was clearly unmotivated for the Senior Bowl and it showed. He looked like the slowest guy on earth and he sure wasn’t facing Aaron Donald. It was good to hear he lost weight after the Senior Bowl because if he watched himself or his agent was truthful, he would have realized that play would get him released against NFL talent.

Sweet Christ I was reading that as Derrick Brown and was wondering what the hell you were talking about.  Sorry man I see its the kid from bama.  Brain fart

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

4 hours ago, Zod said:

Please use this thread for all things Training Camp related today. I'm not there today, have to earn some $$. 

2 hours ago, therealmjl said:

this new huddle rep sucks. looking like a noob in here.

yes it does! at least have our post and pie count visible. come on man 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1