• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Panthers Camp Updates

Zod

4 hours ago, saX man said:

We have a lot of pure football types and I love it.

A few non-rookie names I'm quite keen on:

• Jermaine Carter Jr. - I think will be a starter
  • Marquis Haynes - Has improved steadily every year, crowded line but he makes plays
  • Morgan Fox - yes please.  He's possibly my favorite addition this year FA wise
  • Omar Bayless - Do not sleep on this man folks 

I slept on Bayless once. He didn’t call the next day….

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

3 hours ago, Scott12345 said:

Sounds like our DBs are already getting roasted

Once you figure out how Training Camp actually works. These things won't seem so foreign to you.

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

I’m sorry, that’s funny. Must point out that I haven’t heard anything about Horn, Chinn or Taylor getting roasted. 

That's his schtick. Say something outrageous so someone will reply. He goes from thread to thread fishing for a response. The saying is, don't feed the Trolls.

• Pie 1

Lets just say I watched the entire live stream and Burns was lined up against whoever was LT (couldn't quite see for sure) while Moton (I could see) was definitely lined up at right and he got to the QB faster than running a straight line w no one blocking. Literally dipped right around the guy each and every time. 

Edited by Jared Patterson

2 hours ago, SBBlue said:

Us noobs don't care much for it either.  I understand the security upgrade and all. But I don't care much for the badge stuff, or the way it shows post count and rep points.  I liked knowing who the vets were.

I don’t see post count or rep points. Do you have click on the person. I don’t like not being able to see my stuff anymore.

11 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Lets just say I watched the entire live stream and Burns was lined up against whoever was LT (couldn't quite see for sure) while Moton (I could see) was definitely lined up at right and he got to the QB faster than running a straight line w no one blocking. Literally dipped right around the guy each and every time. 

Erving is going to have to get better or practices are going to be looong.

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Random question, anyone remember that time joe person walked through an interview for no reason.  I remember seeing the video here and I believe it happened during training camp a few years back.  Was gonna show someone, but I can't find the video.

Couldn't find the video but still got this gif

spacer.png

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2