• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day!

Captain Morgan

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Lmao.. Again what have you been watching??

Facts..

Monk 6'3 6'3 wingspan..

Bouknight  6'5 6'8 wingspan 

http://www.tankathon.com/players/james-bouknight

So you would be wrong just off that...

Bouknight also isn't afraid of the paint, which no one else the last month of the season would even venture near, Melo can do his passing thing and Bouknight/Bridges can get aggressive 

5 minutes ago, My Life Dont Matter said:

LaMelo, Bouknight, Miles, Washington, Porzingis 

Playoffs caliber team. 

Porzingis is one of my top five favorite players to watch because he’s a walking highlight reel. But he’s always injured settles outside too much. 

With his contract, hes not worth pursuing. Though I admit, if we did get him I would buy a jersey lol 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Theworldmostinterestman….fug u

Virtually every scout has him as a top 5-6 player in this draft and one of the most complete scorers. It’s fine to have an opinion, but you are spouting out complete bullsh*t. That’s why everyone is busting your balls.

10 teams passed on him. You may be right about him. But your reasons seem pretty baseless.

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Virtually every scout has him as a top 5-6 player in this draft and one of the most complete scorers. It’s fine to have an opinion, but you are spouting out complete bullsh*t. That’s why everyone is busting your balls.

10 teams passed on him. You may be right about him. But your reasons seem pretty baseless.

Are u sucking scout dick?…swallow man

Edited by Shocker
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, My Life Dont Matter said:

Can’t believe that Kai, Jalen and Keon are all still available.

It would be amazing to move up and get any of those guys but Kai has been my guy for a couple months now. That said, I’m glad we took Bouknight. I never really considered him an option because I assumed he would be gone. But I really love Kai’s upside. He has serious potential if he can add some weight and muscle.