• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What does the Carolina Huddle and David Tepper have in common?

X-Clown on 1

Analytics! Since most of the updates for today have slowed down thought I'd share this little gem I stumbled upon while browsing through my profile. Thought it was kind of cool to see some insight as to the pie breakdown I've given and received (granted this is only for the last few years when these reactions were added).

Personally, I try not to give out poo that often unless they are toxic or trolling...sorry TrainWreck but you probably got most of my poo.

Screenshot_2021-07-29-20-04-00-847_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Beer 3

11 hours ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

Analytics! Since most of the updates for today have slowed down thought I'd share this little gem I stumbled upon while browsing through my profile. Thought it was kind of cool to see some insight as to the pie breakdown I've given and received (granted this is only for the last few years when these reactions were added).

Personally, I try not to give out poo that often unless they are toxic or trolling...sorry TrainWreck but you probably got most of my poo.

Screenshot_2021-07-29-20-04-00-847_com.android.chrome.jpg

How do you see that stuff, mine doesn’t show that?

3 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

How do you see that stuff, mine doesn’t show that?

Go to your home profile page and then scroll down until you see your reputation ranking (see below) then simply click on your reputation number to bring up the breakdown. Share your results for a good time.

IMG_20210730_104752.jpg