• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 draft class..

WOW!!

29 minutes ago, My Life Dont Matter said:

The difference between judging a draft prospect on what he has done his entire basketball career and what his potential in the NBA can be  VS  Rich Cho’s homemade draft machine thingy. You get guys like MKG, Cody Zeller and Kaminsky. 

I don't know if Cho was solely responsible. Rumors from then were always that MJ and others had a lot of say as well as Cho being more of a yes man than anything else.

20 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I don't know if Cho was solely responsible. Rumors from then were always that MJ and others had a lot of say as well as Cho being more of a yes man than anything else.

What about Cho's computer? His computer was supposed to make the right pick.

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Maaaaan, I'm happy about getting Bouknight but something about his game reminds me soooo much of Gerald "Crash" Wallace. The good and the worrisome. He makes a great play that often ends up with him on the floor.

this kid has a long way to go to be wallace

53 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Maaaaan, I'm happy about getting Bouknight but something about his game reminds me soooo much of Gerald "Crash" Wallace. The good and the worrisome. He makes a great play that often ends up with him on the floor.

Huh??

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Huh??

Watch that video. I saw many of his best work ended with him hitting the ground.

We remember that they had to tell Gerald Wallace to stop hitting the floor so much both before AND after the collarbone.

He plays all out when he drives. Fearless among the trees and whatnot. He'll have to be more careful to last a whole NBA season.

He said he's competing for ROY. Fearless.