• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in other camps...

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

Lol. You sound like that impatient little kid. Neither one of you noticed the tall wall pads that rush in and stop and that’s when he rolls out and throws. I’m not an NFL coach but that sure looks like a drill to simulate having a breakdown in blocking and roll out and read the field really quickly. The pads sure look like they are trying to blind him so to speak so he has to read quick when he jumps out of the pocket.

I was being playful. Didn’t land well in retrospective. 

Correct, that’s what the drill is. It’s simulating him not having the room to climb the pocket and make a throw. 

Rolling out is not the expected resort, but it’s an option. 

Edited by TheCasillas

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

why you hatin? you sound like someone who is pissed your crush is dating someone else. 

I was being facetious to all of the T-Law haters. Looking back I could have done a better job portraying that but I wrote it while multitasking at work. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1

8 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Trevor Lawrence will win a super bowl within 5 years.  Dude is so fuging good

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Bro, Urban Meyer coaching and Jacksonville. Won't happen unless they make a splash hire after Meyer gets canned. He may torpedo them to the point that is an even more uphill battle.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Coach Frank Reich said QB Carson Wentz will be out 5-12 weeks due to his foot injury

Will miss practices against the Panthers next week and then some.

This is why I think the era of running/mobile qb's in the NFL may be on the chopping block.  Dude took a ton of hits his rookie and soph seasons and now cannot stay healthy.  I think all of the hits add up over time.  It probably affects players differently but they all add to the toll.  You cannot take those brutal shots like he did (and Cam as well) and not expect to have major repercussions from it. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1