• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in other camps...

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, trueblade said:

And in Chicago...

I have said 100 times on here I am far from an NFL scout but I watch a ton of NFL and college football and Fields to me looked like the real deal.  I sure as hell hope they know what they are doing because I watched 80% of his games at OSU and all he did was win.    My only guess is that once the coaches and scouts from a ton of teams started breaking down his game they saw some stuff that spooked them.  I just kindof have a gut feeling we have another Mahoomes type scenario here.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I have said 100 times on here I am far from an NFL scout but I watch a ton of NFL and college football and Fields to me looked like the real deal.  I sure as hell hope they know what they are doing because I watched 80% of his games at OSU and all he did was win.    My only guess is that once the coaches and scouts from a ton of teams started breaking down his game they saw some stuff that spooked them.  I just kindof have a gut feeling we have another Mahoomes type scenario here.

I really hope he didn’t drop because of his epilepsy diagnosis.  If so, the Bears maybe getting the last laugh.  Why else would he fall?

54 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

I really hope he didn’t drop because of his epilepsy diagnosis.  If so, the Bears maybe getting the last laugh.  Why else would he fall?

I'm not sure I would call it a drop. He did go 11th. But I get what you mean. From top of the draft, to 11th, is kinda a fur piece. lol