• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in other camps...

Mr. Scot

34 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know there were some folks who wanted him here, but given that he's now working out elsewhere (and the little fact that we've already signed a different safety) I'd say you might want to let go of that idea.

He had worked out a bunch of places that didn't sign him. Something clearly has to be up with him. Either a drastic loss of abilities or an undisclosed injury or something. 

Just watched the Hall of Fame game and neither starting QB played . I understand there was health reasons .  How much do you see Darnald playing in our first preseason game? The backup QB is very important . The backup QBs for Dallas and Pitt looked pretty good . How do you think ours will look ?

26 minutes ago, catnip said:

Just watched the Hall of Fame game and neither starting QB played . I understand there was health reasons .  How much do you see Darnald playing in our first preseason game? The backup QB is very important . The backup QBs for Dallas and Pitt looked pretty good . How do you think ours will look ?

Well Dak was hurt and Big Ben's going into his 18th year. He doesn't' exactly need many preseason reps at this point.

With four preseason games, teams had a pattern, but I don't know how teams will parse out reps with just three games, especially after having zero preseason games last year.

I think we'll see Darnold play a couple of series at Indy, maybe a quarter against Baltimore and then back to a series or two against Pittsburgh, depending on how both he and the offense look. But that's a pure guess.

Just put CMC in bubblewrap and don't even give him a helmet until Week 1.

• Pie 2