• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Forget Omar Bayless...Not a chance

top dawg

You may be forgetting him, but I most certainly am not. He was making legitimate-yes, legit noise in last year's camp, just a continuation--the beginning of a transition--of his college production. Like last camp, knock on wood, Injury is the only thing that will stop him in his tracks. Otherwise, he will make this team. Mark it!

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean, nice play and all, but if NFL teams give us 4 seconds to throw the ball we're in business this season.

Nitpicking much! It's a drill in which all NFL teams do.

Every play is not two seconds and a cloud of dust, particularly one that requires the long ball.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean, nice play and all, but if NFL teams give us 4 seconds to throw the ball we're in business this season.

It's Training Camp. It's main purpose is for evaluation. Especially the first week before pads go on. These are not real games. It's a glorified practice. You did know that? Right?

My Zod, folks can find the weirdest things to complain about around here.

• Pie 1

The way we handle Bayless, in relation to the David Moores, Kirkwoods & Zylstras of the league is going to tell us a lot about how Rhule goes about handling things compared to Rivera. Bayless isn't going to allow Rhule to give your JAG a free pass, and Panthers fans--including Huddlers--will no longer exercise mental gymnastics and waste mental energy over why throwaways from other squads are the diamonds in the rough that other teams mindlessly gifted us just because.

• Pie 1

I could see this:

• Moore
  • Anderson
  • Marshall
  • Shi Smith
  • Moore (No guarantees for this guy)
  • Bayless (they may move him to PS since he is eligible and keep Special teamer and slot Zylstra, but if not--if Bayless plays STs....sure)
  • Zylstra (if Bayless to PS)
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

It's Training Camp. It's main purpose is for evaluation. Especially the first week before pads go on. These are not real games. It's a glorified practice. You did know that? Right?

My Zod, folks can find the weirdest things to complain about around here.

So because I don't get excited about a 4 second throw I'm complaining about the weirdest things?

H'ok. 

• Poo 1