• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ready to move, and ready to move some people

I think it is great that we have many players on the line that can move around.   Injuries are a given on the O-Line.  You rarely see teams go through a whole season with the same line intact.   The ability to play multiple positions can help us roll on when/if those injuries happen.

Look what happened to KC.  They had a great line and go into the Super Bowl losing both tackles and no one to really step up.   TB took great advantage of this and destroyed KC.

I am happy that most of our players have the ability to play multiple position.  It will be interesting to watch as the preseason goes on what combination will be our best.  

I also liked that Rhule is giving everyone the opportunity to show what they can do. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

9 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I think it is great that we have many players on the line that can move around.

With so many question marks all along the line, this seems to be the most logical course of action, clever as it is.  Getting guys that can do multiple things "ok" instead one one thing "well", should bring faster results and injury flexibility.  Not to mention a JOAT is cheaper than a GOAT.  Its all about the dolla-dolla bills y'all.  

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Look what happened to KC.  They had a great line and go into the Super Bowl losing both tackles and no one to really step up.   TB took great advantage of this and destroyed KC.

When you lose BOTH your starting OTs, you're in trouble. No way around it. It's hard to have great depth at OT in the NFL. Hell, as Panthers fans well know, it's hard enough to have decent starters much less any depth.

• Pie 2