• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How are the Panthers rated in Madden NFL 22?

DJ at 84 ovr is shenanigans but par for the course in madden. They have shown some notable Panthers love over the years like 89 and 90. Beyond that just not worth a purchase until they make a better game.

Anderson over DJ and Bouye over Chinn? lol stop buying EA Sports games. They are a cash cow running much better Devs out of town. PES was way better than Fifa but didn’t have the license. 2k put both Madden and Live to shame.

Demand better with your wallet. The ratings suck, the gameplay sucks. It’s just a micro transaction money sink now. F*** em. 

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Anderson over DJ and Bouye over Chinn? lol stop buying EA Sports games. They are a cash cow running much better Devs out of town. PES was way better than Fifa but didn’t have the license. 2k put both Madden and Live to shame.

Demand better with your wallet. The ratings suck, the gameplay sucks. It’s just a micro transaction money sink now. F*** em. 

Was there ever a PC version of any of the NFL2k games? If so I bet there’s a heavy mod community and updated rosters and all that…

10 minutes ago, joemac said:

Was there ever a PC version of any of the NFL2k games? If so I bet there’s a heavy mod community and updated rosters and all that…

There is. I’m an avid pc gamer. Sadly that game is so dated now that it isn’t worth your time. But I believe 2k is making another NFL game currently