• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“I hate saying it. But the Panthers played with 10 guys on D last year”

ncfan

19 minutes ago, CRA said:

I missed the part where you listed the names on the board.  Or where it was said the unknown names were trade downs. 

but as I said, the names aren’t the point.  

NFL teams have never been open and honest about what goes on behind the scenes.  Not claiming they should.  It would make no sense to be with fans.  We are the people they are trying to sell.  

Oh sure. Hell, that whole behind the scenes video they filmed was probably just staged for our benefit 😐

I mean, I'm sure professional coaches and executives don't mind putting on an act just so they can make fans think what they want to, right?

I'd like to think you at least have some idea of just how stupid this sounds, but I'm honestly not sure.

As to who the players were, again this was discussed in the original thread (you were part of the discussion). Josh Klein confirmed what Voth said 

Now you're free to continue claiming that David Tepper is sitting next to you and telling you the real truth if you want, and maybe throw in a few theories about the JFK assassination while you're at it, but frankly it's kinda boring and sounds pretty goofy coming from an adult.

Edited by Mr. Scot

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oh sure. Hell, that whole behind the scenes video they filmed was probably just staged for our benefit 😐

I mean, I'm sure professional coaches and executives don't mind putting on an act just so they can make fans think what they want to, right?

I'd like to think you at least have some idea of just how stupid this sounds, but I'm honestly not sure.

As to who the players were, again this was discussed in the original thread (you were part of the discussion). Josh Klein confirmed what Voth said 

Now you're free to continue claiming that David Tepper is sitting next to you and telling you the real truth if you want, and maybe throw in a few theories about the JFK assassination while you're at it, but frankly it's kinda boring and sounds pretty goofy coming from an adult.

Yes, the PR video about the draft was literally done for fans.  That’s the point of the video.  It’s why you got 15 seconds of the conversation that clearly wasn’t a 15 second conversation.  They only let you hear what they want to hear.   They aren’t going to let you hear all the disagreements and cases made for and against guys.  You won’t know who wanted what and didn’t get it.   Well, you often find that out years later when the bands breakup.  

It’s like the video out today.   It’s crafted for you.  The fan.  It shows you what they want you to see.   They know when the mic is on.     It’s like Tepper sitting on his coach talking to Rhule where his wife walks in on the conversation.  Just a big coincidence the camera crew was at Teppers house when Rhule called for that to make it in.  Yeah, a lot of behind the scenes stuff is totally scripted.  It’s not a hidden camera show. 

If this was 2010 you would be claiming everyone in Carolina was doing cartwheels after that draft and that it was awesome.   Because that is what the team told people publicly.  John Fox probably came out and talked about he pumped he was about Jimmy Jam lol.  Got to be true.  Fox just said so.  

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Yes, the PR video about the draft was literally done for fans.  That’s the point of the video.  They only let you hear what they want to hear.   They aren’t going to let you hear all the disagreements and cases made for and against guys.  You won’t know who wanted what and didn’t get it.   Well, you often find that out years later when the bands breakup.  

It’s like the video out today.   It’s crafted for you.  The fan.  It shows you what they want you to see.   They know when the mic is on.     It’s like Tepper sitting on his coach talking to Rhule where his wife walks in on the conversation.  Just a big coincidence the camera crew was at Teppers house when Rhule called for that to make it in. 

If this was 2010 you would be claiming everyone in Carolina was doing cartwheels after that draft and that it was awesome.   Because that is what the team told people publicly.  John Fox probably came out and talked about he pumped he was about Jimmy Jam lol.  Got to be true.  

Yeah, sure dude. All the video is scripted, but you know what's really going on.

Right? 😄

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, sure dude. All the video is scripted, but you know what's really going on.

Right? 😄

A lot of it is scripted reality TV.   Rhule in his office boxing up stuff.  Tepper on his couch.  Players at there homes.  That is Kardashian style reality TV.   Other parts are guys clearly playing to mics that they know are being used for Panther media.  

I don’t know what is really going on.  That’s kinda the point.   John Fox telling you he loves Clausen….isn’t the cold hard truth either.   Which is again, kinda the point. 

and it’s why fans here can BS around with what they think.  Half the fun.  Because no one knows what is really going on.   The Panther PR videos are just that.  They aren’t the truth either.  

a NFL team wouldn’t let people actually be a real fly on the wall lol.  Fans would probably want half the staff fired and 1/4 of the players cut lol

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

A lot of it is scripted reality TV.   Rhule in his office boxing up stuff.  Tepper on his couch.  Players at there homes.  That is Kardashian style reality TV.   Other parts are guys clearly playing to mics that they know are being used for Panther media.  

I don’t know what is really going on.  That’s kinda the point.   John Fox telling you he loves Clausen….isn’t the cold hard truth either.   Which is again, kinda the point. 

and it’s why fans here can BS around with what they think.  Half the fun.  Because no one knows what is really going on.   The Panther PR videos are just that.  They aren’t the truth either.  

Which basically means you can believe what you want to regardless of what you see.

Makes it easy and convenient because things like facts don't get in your way.