• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Training Camp - Sunday Morning Thoughts and Musings

Zod

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Really?

So...maybe he was just kidding? 🤔

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Do you have a shred of evidence supporting this?

Seeing is believing. Come get me when it's official like a referee whistle. Until then it just sounds like he is willing to fill in if needed. Some of you take it way too personally if everyone isn't in lockstep with the company line of our front office. You aren't getting paid to be the most loyal fan. Enjoy your weekend fellas.

Edited by frankw

15 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

This is exactly what a bunch of us have been so worried about on that OL. The ability just does not seem to be a priority. This idea of versatility isn't invaluable but when you are sacrificing competency for that, it doesn't help. I think this is a clear example of our coaching staff not yet understanding what it takes to be successful in the NFL.

It ends up looking like throwing poo against the wall to see if it sticks.

I know it may look like that to some. But to others, it looks as though they are mix matching guys. Trying to find a combination that works. Like a mad scientist building his monster.

We have time to let them sort this all out. Afterall, none of us know what the staff actually thinks. They may be close to a decision, or they may not. But as I said, we still have time.

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, frankw said:

Seeing is believing. Come get me when it's official like a referee whistle. Until then it just sounds like he is willing to fill in if needed. Some of you take it way too personally if everyone isn't in lockstep with the company line of our front office. You aren't getting paid to be the most loyal fan. Enjoy your weekend fellas.

You've already been refuted. 

And no, I don't take it personally when you say something stupid. I just point it out as such. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You've already been refuted. 

And no, I don't take it personally when you say something stupid. I just point it out as such. 

So he is officially our left tackle? It's a yes or no question. Apparently you have made it your mission to live on here and try to run off anyone who isn't wholly embracing your echo chamber mentality but if you want a thriving community folks like you are going to limit the huddle to a handful of homers just shouting at each other. If a community with no critics is good for you by all means carry on with your routine Scot.

22 minutes ago, frankw said:

Some of you take it way too personally if everyone isn't in lockstep with the company line of our front office. You aren't getting paid to be the most loyal fan. Enjoy your weekend fellas.

Poor frank, lashing out again because people disagree with him. 

Moton has been repping LT on his own  because he wants it or is very open to doing it.

He's not doing it to spite you.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Apparently you have made it your mission to live on here and try to run off anyone who isn't wholly embracing your echo chamber mentality

Are you thinking about running off?  Don't tease. 😉 

you are going to limit the huddle to a handful of homers just shouting at each other. 

Frank, dude, relax.  Other people have different opinions than you.  Its ok.

31 minutes ago, frankw said:

So you have nothing.  Just stfu already

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

So he is officially our left tackle? It's a yes or no question. Apparently you have made it your mission to live on here and try to run off anyone who isn't wholly embracing your echo chamber mentality but if you want a thriving community folks like you are going to limit the huddle to a handful of homers just shouting at each other. If a community with no critics is good for you by all means carry on with your routine Scot.

You said he didn't want to play on the left. You were shown to be wrong. It's pretty much that simple.

And you'll have to pardon me if I don't take your comments about "the health of the community" seriously 😄

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You said he didn't want to play on the left. You were shown to be wrong. It's pretty much that simple.

And you'll have to pardon me if I don't take your comments about "the health of the community" seriously 😄

The Panthers been slowly nudging him on this for weeks now but we have heard very little other than vague remarks so this is a start but hardly settled and right tackle is also a question. Anyone declaring victory this early hasn't watched the team much the last few years.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

6:50. Being smug and wrong isn't a good look

https://www.panthers.com/video/matt-rhule-talks-defensive-performances-at-practice-minicamp-schedule

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

The Panthers been slowly nudging him on this for weeks now but we have heard very little other than vague remarks so this is a start but hardly settled and right tackle is also a question. Anyone declaring victory this early hasn't watched the team much the last few years.

Retarded

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

The ability just does not seem to be a priority.

On paper, for an elite line, yes.  We did not acquire top FA's or use 1st or 2nd round  draft picks on elite olinesman. 

Instead we chose Horn and Marshal, and trade downs allowed us to get Tremble and others.  

We money-balled the oline with BC, Deonte and Moore.  We do not know how its going to work out.  

It ends up looking like throwing poo against the wall to see if it sticks.

I wouldn't use an analogy that compares the linesman we drafted to sht.

I wouldn't say that trying to figure out the best position for our lineman as throwing sht.

Who did you want in FA?  Who did you want in the draft?

Edited by SBBlue