• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any word on Christian Miller

15 minutes ago, Zod said:

I suspect he makes the team, but we haven't really seen what he can do. The pads go on tomorrow. I will be paying attention. 

Appreciated....  He is one that I want to see make the team.  If he can use his great athletism to even half of what Chinn does we could have another special player. 

• Pie 1

I’m Interested to hear reports as well. Obviously we brought him in to play olb at 3-4. He really looked like a traditional SLB to me in the limited time we got to see him. With our new defense presumably going for a fluid look, I could see him being valuable as a guy that can switch between the two spots mid series. 
I think Rhule and snow really value positional flexibility.

We look more like a 3-4 defense now more than then...even if we play Over / Under 4-3 alignments. 

DL - Brown / Jones / Fox

Edge - Burns / Reddick

ILB - Perryman / Shaq

CB - Horn / Jackon

S - Chinn / Burriss (for now)

Then we'd see guys like Matos, and the others in the nickel sets, and in some of the even fronts as well, I expect a lot of mixed fronts, not much we can't do alignment wise. 

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

We look more like a 3-4 defense now more than then...even if we play Over / Under 4-3 alignments. 

DL - Brown / Jones / Fox

Edge - Burns / Reddick

ILB - Perryman / Shaq

CB - Horn / Jackon

S - Chinn / Burriss (for now)

Then we'd see guys like Matos, and the others in the nickel sets, and in some of the even fronts as well, I expect a lot of mixed fronts, not much we can't do alignment wise. 

Definitely were mixing fronts last night during the team drills, although it looked like there was more 4-3 than 3-4 overall.

1 hour ago, My Life Dont Matter said:

Miller is a pass rusher, not a linebacker/safety like Chinn. 

I know who he is as well.  I am not sold that he won't make the team.  He's a perfect type of player that Rhule and Snow love.  Highly Athletic.  

I'm not saying he will make it but I think he will be a good player in our scheme. 

• Pie 1