• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bits and pieces from Panthers Wire about last night's practice

top dawg

16 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

DJ gonna be taking quick slants to the house.

Or Robby.  Or Marshall.  Or CMC.  I believe any of them can successfully line up in the slot, and pose a very big threat to a defense.

This should be fun to watch.  It's exciting to hear that Darnold is acclimated to these over-the-middle throws.  I'm tired of sideline outs. They can't go to the house, like a broken tackle in stride can.

1 hour ago, Top Dawg 2 said:

Excuse the clone, but my regular account seems to be having issues and has locked me out. It keeps saying wait 14 minutes, but 14 minutes is apparently all afternoon.

Anyway, come on, Scot. There's a reason why the info about their families is in parentheses. @KSpan was exactly correct. No news isn't necessarily good news, particularly if there seems to be a developing theme (at least from everything I've read) that the O-line play looks discouraging. Of course, I kind of added some context in the next paragraph...So, no, I'm not hating on a man spending time with his family in any situation!

No news has always been good news with O lines.

24 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

No news has always been good news with O lines.

That would be OK, but unlike these notes, others' observations (including Igo's) have been that the O-line's play has been less than stellar. But it's just the first few days. Things may turn once the guys can put hands on the D-line.