• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Tuesday Camp Thread

Zod

3 hours ago, Zod said:

They won't let me take tight up close shots of wide receivers against defensive backs because they are worried their secrets will be revealed to other teams. 

But other guys can video the entire damn field and upload it to youtube. It makes no sense. 

The real reason is that the Panthers want themselves to be the only Panthers media outlet, so they can control the narrative. They used to have 3 people in that department. Now it is up to 20. 

With 20 people you would think they could make the content less underwhelming. The only narrative they should be concerned with is not being garbage in the nfc south.

• Beer 1

58 minutes ago, Zod said:

I am trying to figure out how a DT can flash with no pads on yet. 

Maybe a far better film student than most rookies? They expected ________ and Nixon far exceeded the expectations. I know Iowa has one of the better strength programs and they always have legit OLmen that hes took reps against daily. He should not have made to the 5th, one of many true "steals" finesser took chances on. Once he was drafted, the KK return ended, imo. I swear this class keeps feeling like the best in 25 years.....I keep fighting it.....

• Pie 3

12 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Maybe a far better film student than most rookies? They expected ________ and Nixon far exceeded the expectations. I know Iowa has one of the better strength programs and they always have legit OLmen that hes took reps against daily. He should not have made to the 5th, one of many true "steals" finesser took chances on. Once he was drafted, the KK return ended, imo. I swear this class keeps feeling like the best in 25 years.....I keep fighting it.....

Yes--at Iowa, he started and was inconsistent at times.  Here, he will be situational and consistency is not as important.  Give us that gap shooting ability when we need it. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

I think Horn, Marshall, and Tremble are already showing themselves to be starters, or at least players who will have situational roles in the case of the latter 2. BC starting, and playing well, anywhere on the line is certainly a win, and would make four!

Marshall, Horn, Tremble will play a lot--Tremble reminds me of the offensive Chinn.  Shi Smith, Christensen, and Nixon could surprise us and one could step up.

Do long snappers count?

• Pie 1