• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers waive J.T. Ibe lol

thunderraiden

3 hours ago, Montsta said:

Yeah when Rivera benched Cam for not wearing a silly tie on a travel day I’m sure the rest of the team was like good call coach, Cam had it coming. Lmao Rivera was trash with his stoic to the end poo. Maybe that’s why even though he is highly likely to die if he gets the rona his players still won’t get vaccinated for him, it’s because they love him so much. 

Didn’t Anderson throw a pick that first series?! I remember thinking we so much deserve this.

4 hours ago, Montsta said:

Yeah when Rivera benched Cam for not wearing a silly tie on a travel day I’m sure the rest of the team was like good call coach, Cam had it coming. Lmao Rivera was trash with his stoic to the end poo. Maybe that’s why even though he is highly likely to die if he gets the rona his players still won’t get vaccinated for him, it’s because they love him so much. 

There is no way that was only about a tie.