• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All out BRAWL at Giants camp

Zod

From what I'm reading, Corey Clement had a big run and got popped by Jabrill Peppers. Engram shoved Peppers afterwards, Ryan shoved Engram, and then all Hell broke loose.

Center Nick Gates was who ended up pulling Daniel Jones out from the bottom of the pile.

Likely no footage as video recording was prohibited at that point of the practice.

Edited by Icege

10 minutes ago, Icege said:

Likely no footage as video recording was prohibited at that point of the practice.

Yeah, all that media restriction BS goes out the window for fights. It's not like they can claim it hurts them competively 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If Cam didn't win that job is says a lot more about Cam than it does the bums behind him. No one really believed that nonsense about Mac Jones, right?

Some people on here did. I think cam is going to play really well this year. Lots of weapons around him and that defense will be back from the covid opt outs. 

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Some people on here did. I think cam is going to play really well this year. Lots of weapons around him and that defense will be back from the covid opt outs. 

I will never understand the Mac Jones stans. He seems like such an obvious example of a guy that has a very low NFL ceiling. And I don't mean to say that he can't be a great #2 QB in the NFL at some point but nothing about him screamed long term NFL starting material. 

• Pie 1